BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Cassandra S.
Ipswich, MA
This toothpaste is a classic for me. It doesn't bother my gums, and I feel like it deeply cleans my teeth. Colgate is my favorite brand because the feeling it leaves my mouth with. In addition, this goes without the cleansing tiny plastic beads which are not only harmful to us but also the environment. Great product!
Danielle B.
Waianae, HI
This toothpaste is very effective! After brushing, my teeth instantly feels clean! I have been using Colgate for years and it has definitely improved the whiteness of my teeth. You really can't go wrong with this toothpaste.
stephanie f.
Lexington, SC
This is a mediocore product that I will select in lieu of Crest TOTAL. Or when Crest is just too high. Many times there are high value coupons in the papers that make this product free or virtually free. It just doesn't seem to work as well as Crest, plus it almost always comes in a paste as opposed to a gel.
Emily P.
Scranton , PA
I've recently tried out this product and I really like it. I like the clean mint flavor and I like how clean it makes me teeth feel after I've used it. It bubbles up and makes me feel like it's really working. It's not very expensive and if you want that really clean feeling I'd recommend getting this product!
Tonia K.
Kent, OH
This is the main toothpaste we use. It's very affective and leaves your whole mouth feeling clean. The best part is it's very economical. It's just what it says it is and I would buy it again. I would also recommend it.
Tiffany M.
P C Beach, FL
My absolute favorite toothpaste! When it says clean, it means it. I remember the old commercials stating that your teeth would stay clean for up to 12 hours with this toothpaste and they weren't kidding. My teeth feel smooth all day! The toothpaste tastes great, leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used to use this toothpaste before i switched to a whitening one. It keeps teeth super clean but it doesn't really have much protection against stains and for a girl that drinks too much coffee it just wasn't for me!
Juliana A.
Turners Falls
This toothpaste is simple which I like. But it also doesn't taste terrible and leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh. I don't like when some toothpaste's leave a weird residue feeling on my teeth. This feels right. Would always buy this kind. Not too fancy but passes the taste and sufficiency test!
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
Not my favorite toothpaste I've ever used. The clean lasted a little longer than it does with some others I've used, but my teeth felt more sensitive after using this brand. I don't think I'll purchase this again.
Stephanie C.
Belleville, NJ
I have been using Colgate for most of my life. Love the flavor. It keeps my teeth clean and plaque free throughout the majority of my day. I absolutely love the fresh and squeaky clean my smile has after brushing with Colgate total. It also keeps cavities at bay! I highly recommend this product!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?