BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Layla E.
My favorite toothpaste in the world! It offers all the benefits of other toothpastes in one. It doesn't burn and it foams up nicely in the mouth, not too much to where it'll get everywhere. I have been a loyal fan for years and I won't stop!
Mary A.
This is a great all around toothpaste! I use it every day and find that it gives me a fresh clean feeling without being overpowering. I would love it even more if that clean feeling lasted throughout the day, but for the most part, this a great daily use tooth care product.
Jalisa P.
San Antonio, TX
My husband and I LOVE this toothpaste because it tastes great (not too strong) and it cleans and whitens our teeth. Our dentist gives us sample sizes of this toothpaste at dental visits, as well. If our dentist highly recommend this product, and it works so well for us, then I highly recommend it as well!
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
I use the sensitive formula and brush for a full 2-3 minutes. This isn't a special toothpaste, but it sure gets the job done, Although it doesn't do wonders it sure keeps my mouth clean and fresh. Much better than drugstore brands and it works nicely. I wish they would try and modernize their packaging because its getting a little old.
Jenny V.
Portland , OR
I love this tooth paste as well I've been so using it for years as well and I think Evernote should switch to this toothpaste. I think that the more expensive the toothpaste is the better results you will get than an ordinary cheap one.
Rebecca B.
Colgate Total is my number one toothpaste. It cleans and whitens and keeps your breath fresh for a long time. I normally buy it at Walmart but you can pick it up most places that have toothpaste. I will continue to buy and use Colgate.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This tooth paste works well, and it doesn't burn your mouth like some tooth pastes do, I only pay a dollar for this so I think this is a great deal and for the price it does a great job, it cleans your teeth well, but this isn't a teeth whiten tooth paste but like I said it does get your teeth clean and it does well to keep them clean.
Niki S.
I've tried several brands and by far this remains my top favorite. The way my teeth feel after I brush with this is a squeaky kind of clean that always exceeds expectations! I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Great brand. Great price. Great variety In different toothpastes. This particular toothpaste Feels refreshing, has a great taste, but didn't really notice a difference in my teeth according to whitening. I think the labels are misleading as most regular toothpastes don't have enough of the ingredients to whiten your teeth.
Cassandra S.
Ipswich, MA
This toothpaste is a classic for me. It doesn't bother my gums, and I feel like it deeply cleans my teeth. Colgate is my favorite brand because the feeling it leaves my mouth with. In addition, this goes without the cleansing tiny plastic beads which are not only harmful to us but also the environment. Great product!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?