BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
This is the BEST toothpaste on the market. I've been religiously using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember. Its super foamy but not too sweet. Leave a fresh, superbly clean feeling in your mouth that lasts after that first cup of coffee in the morning.
Brigitte W.
Washington, DC
Patients often ask me to name my favorite toothpaste. I’ve used Colgate toothpaste for years and it’s one that I recommend for the entire family. Very simply: it fights cavities, protects your teeth, cleans away decay causing bacteria, and keeps your breath fresh!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I usually get this from costco in bulk and it works well with keeping my teeth clean and having good breath. I highly recommend this. My dentist always gives me the little travel size version of this toothpaste after i am done with my appointment to take home.
Kasey K.
It is a good toothpaste, it keeps teeth cleaner longer than other brands. But I have moved on to natural alternatives, like home made re-mineralizing toothpaste I buy on etsy. I don't like that some toothpastes include ingredients like SLS (a foaming agent) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH, or lye, drain opener, etc). So I am steering clear of most big brand toothpastes.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
I have a small sample size that I've been using from my dentist and it's amazing. I usually use the whitening toothpaste, but this stuff does that and more. My teeth have been whiter AND my breath fresher and I am definitely going to buy this in the future.
Morgan J.
Boone, NC
This product is awesome! i love the clean minty feeling that it leaves in your mouth. my whole family uses this product. i have tried many other products and this is the one that i always come back to. i would definitely recommend this product to others!
Sabrina E.
Colgate's Total Clean Mint Toothpaste have help me whitening my teeth from 1 to 8; and the change is totally visible. I really liked its taste; since you're putting that product in your mouth i really like a good taste, and i'm super satisfied with mine.
yasmin p.
Brooklyn, NY
Leaves my mouth fresh they always have good deals on this product
I been using this my hole life . the con about this product is that it really doesn't clean great like its suppose to
it doesn't really meet my expectations and overall I still buy it
Anjum S.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE!! It actually makes my teeth whiter and leaves the signature minty fresh taste. The good part is that it isn't too strong and goes away after drinking water, but leaves your breath smelling great. I recommend this toothpaste!
Casey O.
Franklin, IN
My go to toothpaste! Have been buying this brand for years! Bought it at Walmart. Leaves my teeth feeling super clean and have fresh breath the entire day! Works a lot better than other brands I have tried. Will obviously be making future purchases!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?