BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Cassidy B.
Minneapolis, MN
It works as expected. The only product I ever really see a difference in the level of whiteness is when I use whitening strips, so I wasn't expecting a miracle, but it kept them as white as they were. I've been using it for years, and the texture and taste is always one of my favorites.
Colleen J.
Morris, IL
I have been using Colgate total toothpaste for 10 years. I was raised using crest. I like the way Colgate total cleans my teeth. When I brush my teeth with Colgate total my teeth feel clean and my breathe feels fresh. My mouthe feels cleaner and my breathe feels fresher longer thab compared to other brands of toothpaste i have used in the past. Colgate is the only toothpaste I will use!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
This is my favorite toothpaste on the market. It hits all the desires rather than just one or two. It is anti cavity, anti gingivitis, ect. This particular toothpaste is evening a whitening toothpaste! It's hard to find a toothpaste that covers all of those. I would definitely recommend.
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
My husband was stuck on using this toothpaste for years, so I went with the flow and used it also. But after a while my teeth just did not feel clean anymore, so I switched to a different brand and my teeth felt cleaner almost immediately. My husband soon followed suit, because even after brushing twice back to back, his mouth still did not feel clean. We also replace our toothbrushes monthly.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste is definitely not the best toothpaste I have ever used. Although I like the taste and after brushing it leaves my mouth feeling fresh, the toothpaste itself is very grainy and unpleasant to brush with. I would recommend Crest rather than Colgate.
Taunia B.
Brandon, VT
Coming from dental professional- Why use a product that has a known cancer causing agent such as Triclosan in it? Yes, hygiene and taste is on par with others on market, however would NOT give to my children for twenty years of twice daily brushing/consuming. Plenty other greats on market, even by colgate that do not contain this ingredient. Would not personally use or give to my family members as I am a "consume things in moderation" type of person and twice daily directly on my mucus membranes is not "moderation".
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is a great basic toothpaste. It gets your mouth clean, and makes you feel clean in the process. The mint is always a nice touch. This toothpaste is a great addition to any bag while traveling as well. For all that it does, it's affordable as priced and worth the cost.
kelsey j.
I've been using Colgate Total since I was in high school. This product is amazing. I haven't had any problem at the dentist and yes, I go every 6 months. I can't wait to try their new mouthwash. The flavor isn't too powerful and it makes my mouth feel really clean. Since this is a paste, the packaging makes it hard to squeeze it out and it sometimes causes a mess. Overall, I love it!
Kari M.
If I don't see my usual brand of toothpaste I will get this. I don't notice too much of a difference in any of the brands that I purchase other than price. I usually go for what is cheapest and the mintiest. I love that heavy mint feeling. This is pretty good in my opinion.
Ashley B.
West Babylon, NY
This is the BEST toothpaste on the market. I've been religiously using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember. Its super foamy but not too sweet. Leave a fresh, superbly clean feeling in your mouth that lasts after that first cup of coffee in the morning.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?