BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Carrie - Joanne M.
Rochdale
I just love this tooth paste and as a smoker and drinker of coffee I need a little extra something to get the stains some times & this worked 1st Go! I was really amazed as ive paid loads in the past for same kinda toothpaste but this works 10 's time better....
using a colgate pro electric tooth brush helps a lot too
Emily R.
Plymouth, MA
This toothpaste's "clean mint" taste is very over powering, and the paste itself is very grainy. I currently only use it when on trips as sample sized bottles as the texture is not what i prefer in a toothpaste. It also doesn't foam up as other toothpastes do, making me very concerned if it working to it's full extent.
Sarah L.
Davis, CA
I recently tried this toothpaste and, while it is not terrible, I will not be using it again. Basically, I could see my teeth getting white while using this. I have adult braces and am a coffee drinker, so I really need something with more whitening power than this. That being said, I like this flavor of this toothpaste and the fact that it cleans your entire mouth, not just your teeth
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I bought this when it originally came out years ago. I normally stick to another brand but wanted to try this one and I love it and switch back and forth between it. I love the total benefit to prevent gingivitis and tooth decay; etc. It's been one of the only tooth pastes I've stuck with outside trying new formulas that come out. I still switch up a lot when a new formula comes out. There is only two brands of toothpaste I use, this being one of them and I'm cavity free. :D
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I really like this toothpaste, i used this one for years and years. No problems with cleaning, breath, taste, etc. The pros is that this is a really effective toothpaste, the cons are I switched to a natural brand so I no longer use this at the moment, if I switch back I will reuse. I do recommend it.
Nicole C.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love the cool mint paste from Colgate. It makes my teeth feel clean and mouth fresh. I can definitely say that the freshness does last a long time but I never see any difference regarding the whiteness of my teeth--with any toothpaste. If you like paste instead of gel toothpaste get this kind!
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
Great toothpaste but the tube is HUGE, much larger than I expected. Although that means more product it's kind of annoying finding a place for it. I'm usually pretty good at looking at all the images, including the one of an outlined person holding it for comparison. Unfortunately I fell short and just bought it thinking, it's toothpaste.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
I have been using this toothpaste for years at the recommendation of my dentist. I brush at least twice a day with it. I have regular tubes for home/work use and for road trips I use the small sample sized tubes given at my dental cleanings. It tastes great and gets the job done according to my dental hygienist.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Colgate total is the perfect toothpaste. It has the best clean mouth feeling, whitens, and has great mint taste. There are few on the market now that I feel truly have a good fresh feeling without a chalky feeling. I love this item because of the cost too. It is much cheaper then other products and not to mention, compared to other brands, it really "freshens" instead of just mixing that bad breath like I have found some others to do.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've been using this toothpaste since forever. Its a good value, which is important to me for an every day use item. I feel like it's better than Crest Pro-Health. My teeth are whiter and my breath is fresher when I use Colgate Total. The commercials are right-- your teeth stay cleaner longer!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?