BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Great tasting toothpaste plus it's cheap and it has a great minty taste. I bought this toothpaste just to try something new and I can honestly say it was a great buy.
Andrea H.
Coshocton
This is my favorite toothpaste ever. It has wonderful taste and cleans very well. It makes my teeth more white. I don't have any complaints about this toothpaste.
Editha I.
Las Vegas, NV
I prefer this than any other brands. The smell lasts longer. I use this together with Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash - FreshBurst, 500 mL and dental floss
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not very loyal when it comes to toothpaste in that I shop for different brands/types regularly, but this particular product is one I find myself always coming back to. It's very straightforward and does exactly what's advertised on the box. I especially love the taste--it's minty without being too overpowering. It also keeps your breath smelling fresh for a long time. I also recommend it to anyone who has sensitive teeth/gums. It's not abrasive in the slightest. I used this primarily after I had to get an impacted wisdom tooth extracted and suffered from teeth sensitivity and found that it didn't cause me pain at all.
Andrea U.
This toothpaste is the only one that after a couple hours of having brushed my teeth and not really talking.. once I do talk my breath and mouth doesnt feel sticky. I know thats a weird way to explain it but Ive used other toothpastes in the past that give me a weird taste after not talking for a while. Also I can run my tongue around my teeth and I feel how clean they are
Sharifa L.
Been using this for years! I love it and I always get a bunch when they go on sale. I love the minty cool feeling it leaves behind and also fun I use a lil on my nose with some sea salt to help get ride of my stubborn black heads. Been doing it 2 time a day for about 3 weeks an I'm seeing results. I tried other toothpaste but this one worked the best for my skin type.
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
I LOVE this toothpaste!! I'm talking from experience when I say that this product really works. I used to have gingivitis, and it was at the point where I might have to go into surgery. But, after I found out that I had gingivitis, I automatically googled ratings of this toothpaste and it had one of highest ratings. finally when I bought it, it really does help!!! At my next appointment, the dentist said my gums had shinked and that my gums looked better then it did last time. then over the next 6 months, my dentist said my gingivitis was gone!!! I recommend this product.
Laura L.
Horn Lake, MS
The total clean mint toothpaste does just what it's name says. Makes your mouth feel clean after its use. I also like the fact that the snap top lid closes snugly preventing leakage if tooth paste.
Neyllen P.
I like the feel and aftertaste in my mouth but it's a little strong for me, if I use very often is irritating me is not good for me but I also like to use it for two weeks and rest another two weeks

me agrada la sensacion y el sabor que deja en mi boca pero es un poco fuerte para mi, si la uso muy seguido me causa irritacion no es buena para mi aunque me gusta asi que la uso por dos semanas y descanso dos semanas mas
Jena H.
The taste and consistency of this toothpaste is one of the better I've experienced. However as someone with some real teeth drama, this toothpaste did not help me to hear my dentist say "no new cavities!" and my smile was as yellow as always. If you have trouble with your teeth as well, try somewhere else first.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?