BY COLGATE #60 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean after using?...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Vanessa P.
I buy this toothpaste every time at Walmart or my local drugstore. I am a repeat user, I love this toothpaste. I usually buy mine at Walmart. I use it everyday morning and night.
member-d9544
The only tooth paste me and my husband use we both love it keeps our mouths fresh for a long time we have try other tooth pastes but this has been the only one we truly liked
Lauren D.
I've been using this toothpaste for years. I love the way it makes my teeth and gums feel after. I am slighty sensitive and do not have to worry about that with this toothpaste.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I just started using this toothpaste in the last week. I usually use Colgate Optic White but have run out & had this on hand. I feel good about using it & having my 2 & 7 year old use it as well since it is an all around healthy mouth toothpaste.
I don't like the taste as much as Optic White as I tend to prefer white paste flavors as they are sifter but it does leave my mouth feeling clean after my morning coffee so I am happy with it. I do enjoy the Colgate Total line for the full mouth health cleaning and protection it offers. I'm hoping it will show signs of improvement the longer we use it.
I would recommend this toothpaste to others. I would purchase again but maybe in another flavor if available.
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
This is my favorite toothpaste. I use it for my entire family. All seven of us use this same kind and love it. It isn't too strong and it isn't too gritty. We all love this.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Let's talk about my MVP product: toothpaste. Colgate tot already has the important job of keeping my teeth and gums healthy and clean. However, toothpaste has so many more roles in my life than just a tooth paste!!! It is a top notch jewelry shiner. Use it on your dull wedding ring and VOILA it looks like you just got your ring professionally cleaned! Have some scratched CD's from your childhood that you still like to listen to? No worries...colgate total has you taken care of! And don't even get me started on how many apartment complexes in my lifetime now have toothpaste filling the wholes of where the nails once were for my wall decor! Colgate total has been there for me through thick and thin!
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Me gustan mucho los productos Colgate.... Esta crema dental no es mi favorita, aunque me gusta mucho, sinto mi aliento y dentadura limpia, solo le falta ayudarme a blanquear
Dottie T.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothpaste is amazing, cleans well and not overly minty. All Colgate toothpastes in general leave your teeth clean and grit free and leave you with fresh breath.
Rebecca N.
['Reading', ''], PA
I like this toothpaste. It tastes good and leaves my breath fresh and my teeth feeling clean. I use it every morning and night. I would definitely purchase it again!
Sarah S.
Rock Springs , WY
Colgate Total Clean Mint Toothpaste I love this toothpaste it works so well! I really feel like it really does protect your teeth & clean them really well!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?