BY COLGATE #8 in Toothpaste

• How long does your breath stay fresh and teeth clean afte...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Syreena P.
Very refreshing toothpaste. Makes you just feel like your mouth is definitely cleaned after using. I'm definitely a fan of Colgate and this is a very good toothpaste. Very effective. Whitens just fine as long as you use it primarily and don't switch between this, and another brand that may not work as good. :)
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist always gives a goodie bag after getting your teeth cleaned so I got this in there. It's the perfect size for traveling. It's a nice mint flavor not to strong either. It helps prevent plaque and fights tartar so it's a good little tooth paste! Although I don't see it helping whiten my teeth.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
This has always been my father’s favorite and the toothpaste given to me by my dentists. Colgate Total is a staple toothpaste that cleans your teeth leaving behind a clean feeling a good breath. Fairly strong of a flavor, this may not be for everyone but definitely a dentist recommended toothpaste.
Tor P.
Very good toothpaste, reccomended to me by my dentist mother. Very subtle mint taste and doesn't burn while using. Keeps the teeth fresh. Does not harm the gums. Smooth paste, and despite drinking a lot of black tea, it keeps my teeth looking white and clean. Very satisfied with this toothpaste
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I am a loyal Colgate toothpaste user. I have food and preservatives intolerance issues and my allergist advises me to stop using Crest. Once I stopped using Crest toothpaste, I stopped getting an upset stomach after brushing. My doctor recommended Colgate so that's my favorite toothpaste.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great well-rounded toothpaste for those looking for good teeth health as well as whitening. The taste is fine in my opinion, but I think some might not be into it as it tastes very 'health conscious/medical'. Just be aware it doesn't taste anything like  Crest With Scope Toothpaste - Minty Fresh, 6.2 oz
Michelle S.
Meridian
Fresh Clean Mint breath everytime I brush my teeth with this toothpaste, I bought it at Walmart for a very reasonable price and it's amazing at cleaning my mouth and keeping my breath fresh. I have used the same toothpaste for 5 months now and I definetly recomendable it to my friends
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Love the taste this leaves in your mouth, you feel clean and refreshed and I overall recommend this product because it's just right for what i'm looking for. It meets my expectations and i'm happy with it so I think everyone should pick it up if you're looking for a good toothpaste.
Chelsie S.
Chavies, KY
I love this toothpaste!! It works wonders for me and my coffee obsession. I don't drink carbonated berverages, but i'm obsessed with coffee and tea, using this twice a day, keeps my teeth healthy, despite my abuse. I totally recommend this toothpaste to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Rachael Y.
Charlotte, NC
Colgate Total Clean has been a staple in our house. Its minty flavor leaves your breath fresh and teeth feeling clean. It is effective and comes at a great price point. Plus, you can purchase it at all drugstores and supermarkets so you don't have to go out of your way to find it.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?