BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Total® CLEAN MINT

BENEFITS

Great minty taste leaves your mouth feeling fresh

Fights germs for 12 hours†

†Fights germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

WITH BRUSHING HELPS TO:

• Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Reviews (2013)
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I only use Colgate toothpaste. Colgate cool mint; whitens my teeth, prevents plaque buildup, fights tartar, keeps my breath fresh and fights cavities. I have been using for many years and am always satisfied with this toothpaste. Highly recommended!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it. Cleans with doesn’t really whiten.
Kilian N.
Brandon
You're okay Colgate, you're not the best but you're not the worst. I've had toothpastes literally taste like socks, but I won't name her. Grew up with Colgate mostly so I can't be downright mean, but not my first choice, then again I did say in another review that I've only used one of their products so I couldn't be certain if this just wasn't a fit for me.
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
I use this toothpaste daily because this has been my go to brand since I was a child. My mom, boyfriend, grandma and brother have always bought this brand as well, so it has been in my family for a while. I like this toothpaste specifically because it doesn’t leave a coating in my mouth like other brands that I’ve used. It also leaves my mouth feeling fresh and smelling good a lot longer than other brands that I’ve used.
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice toothpaste; I do feel like it keeps my teeth more white. this mint is my favorite flavor of toothpaste I've ever tried. I wish instead of a tube though, it was available as a container like this complete that you could set upside down, and would keep it's shape despite the squeezing.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Overall, I'd recommend this tooth paste. It does a nice job cleaning your teeth and giving you fresh breath for a fair price. This isn't my favorite tooth paste but it is definitely a good one if your regular one is out. Colgate is a good quality brand that produces good quality products. Definitely worth trying!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This is my favorite toothpaste! I prefer the paste over the gel. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh. I have been using this toothpaste for a while now and I will continue to use it. I have switched between toothpastes and I haven’t found one I like as much as this one.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste. It lathers up super good in your mouth and makes it so much easier to brush and you don’t have to use a whole lot of toothpaste for it to lather like you do with crest. I love it
Emnet K.
I mean it’s ok... my dentist gave it to me as a congradulation u came to the dentist and your teeth are fine and here take this decent toothpaste because we feel like we have to give you something even though u only paid for a teeth checkup. It does clean your teeth and get the job done, but I like whitening toothpastes and I feel like this is just something u mix with water. Just use only water not a really big difference
Kara M.
Lancaster, OH
The toothpaste definitely wasn’t my favorite but it wasn’t the worst. I wasn’t a fan of the taste it left in my mouth afterwards. It didn’t seem to help much with the whiteness of my teeth either. I don’t think I would repurchase since I found my new toothpaste!
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, GA
What is your favorite flavor?