BY COLGATE #5 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Total® CLEAN MINT

BENEFITS

Great minty taste leaves your mouth feeling fresh

Fights germs for 12 hours†

†Fights germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

WITH BRUSHING HELPS TO:

Reviews (1961)
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
I only use Colgate toothpaste. Colgate cool mint; whitens my teeth, prevents plaque buildup, fights tartar, keeps my breath fresh and fights cavities. I have been using for many years and am always satisfied with this toothpaste. Highly recommended!
Sydnee A.
Edina, MN
I use this toothpaste daily because this has been my go to brand since I was a child. My mom, boyfriend, grandma and brother have always bought this brand as well, so it has been in my family for a while. I like this toothpaste specifically because it doesn’t leave a coating in my mouth like other brands that I’ve used. It also leaves my mouth feeling fresh and smelling good a lot longer than other brands that I’ve used.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice toothpaste; I do feel like it keeps my teeth more white. this mint is my favorite flavor of toothpaste I've ever tried. I wish instead of a tube though, it was available as a container like this complete that you could set upside down, and would keep it's shape despite the squeezing.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Overall, I'd recommend this tooth paste. It does a nice job cleaning your teeth and giving you fresh breath for a fair price. This isn't my favorite tooth paste but it is definitely a good one if your regular one is out. Colgate is a good quality brand that produces good quality products. Definitely worth trying!
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This is my favorite toothpaste! I prefer the paste over the gel. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh. I have been using this toothpaste for a while now and I will continue to use it. I have switched between toothpastes and I haven’t found one I like as much as this one.
Emnet K.
I mean it’s ok... my dentist gave it to me as a congradulation u came to the dentist and your teeth are fine and here take this decent toothpaste because we feel like we have to give you something even though u only paid for a teeth checkup. It does clean your teeth and get the job done, but I like whitening toothpastes and I feel like this is just something u mix with water. Just use only water not a really big difference
Grettel G.
Chicago
I’ve had my ups and downs with this toothpaste, but i keep repurchasing it every time. It does not give off any whitening effect, for sure. It doesn’t do anything but clean your morning breath i guess. It could be better, but the mint isn’t spicy. Is that weird?
Kara M.
Lancaster, OH
The toothpaste definitely wasn’t my favorite but it wasn’t the worst. I wasn’t a fan of the taste it left in my mouth afterwards. It didn’t seem to help much with the whiteness of my teeth either. I don’t think I would repurchase since I found my new toothpaste!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recommend this if you have sensitive teeth or dental concerns. I have used it on and off for years and it never failed me. I really like the clean mint one because it keeps my breath fresh for long.
Tori L.
This is the only toothpaste I can get my husband to use. He loves the fresh feeling that he gets after brushing and that it doesn't leave his teeth feeling gritty. Even though it is not my primary toothpaste, I still feel clean if I use it in a pinch.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, GA
What is your favorite flavor?