BY COLGATE #37 in Toothpaste

• Is this an effective whitening tooth paste?5 Answers
  • Does this product help cure and keep gingivitis away? 4 Answers
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I like Colgate a lot, especially in mint flavor. It freshens breath which is important and is one of the only brands I like to use. It’s affordable and the tube lasts a pretty long time. I wish Colgate toothpaste in general did a better job of whitening teeth but otherwise I have no complaints.
Emnet K.
I mean it’s ok... my dentist gave it to me as a congradulation u came to the dentist and your teeth are fine and here take this decent toothpaste because we feel like we have to give you something even though u only paid for a teeth checkup. It does clean your teeth and get the job done, but I like whitening toothpastes and I feel like this is just something u mix with water. Just use only water not a really big difference
Gracika E.
We love Colgate total in our house. It is relatively inexpensive and does a wonderful job. You can find this anywhere but it is cheapest at Walmart. I love the plain mint taste and how clean my teeth feel after use as well as all day.
Mallory W.
prairieville, LA
I absolutely love this toothpaste. It gives me an extremely clean feeling and taste in my mouth when I brush. It is fairly inexpensive, but there are definitely cheaper options. I bought this at Walgreens and would recommend!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
Review for: Clean Mint more...
We love Colgate. I husband and I finally found the toothpaste we can agree on. Before we started using colgate we had two different brands of toothpaste in our bathroom. It’s very affordable and great quality.
caitlin m.
Chicago , IL
I’ve been using this toothpaste since I was a kid, and every time I switch or try something new, I just go back to this one. It makes my teeth feel so clean and helps my breath stay fresh throughout the day.
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste. It always leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my breath feeling fresh. I always find coupons so I get an even better deal. It is an effective toothpaste and I would recommend.
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
The only toothpaste I will use. When I brush I like to feel and know that after my teeth are clean and taken care of and when I use this paste I definitely do. Great mint flavor that isn't too strong and keeps my mouth feeling and looking great.
Ara 🌻.
Texas
I really love these toothpaste. I wasn’t so sure if I should get them but when I did I started noticing my teeth were getting whiter and it’s good because I have sensitive teeth and I feel like it helped so much!
Josie E.
Sunnyside, WA
When I first got this toothpaste I was so impressed! I thought yay I found one that works for me! Well after a month it was still going good but the toothpaste got stuck in the tube and would not come out! I love the toothpaste still but I hate that I cannot get it out of the tube. SAD because I finally one one I like and I can't use it.
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
How long does the clean after taste last?
Khyati S.
How strong is the scent of this toothpaste?
. ..
"Do you still use this?"
Desiree A.
Has anyone tried whitening strips?Do they really work?
Michael H.
Newnan, ga
What is your favorite flavor?