Colgate Total® Clean Mint Toothpaste

Great minty taste leaves your mouth clean and fresh.

Quiero felicitar a la marca Colgate ,por su nueva campaña Yo sonrió ,por su mensaje tan positivo ,valiente ,y esperanzador en estos momentos de pandemia ,yo Sonrió a pesar de todas las adversidades es un muy lindo mensaje ,para todos niños y adultos ,los felicito por dar un mensaje incluyendo a muchos tipos de personas ,siempre incluir es positivo y une ,a pesar de las diferencias de criterio todos podemos convivir,muchísimas gracias Colgate.
[product:colgate-total-clean-mint-toothpaste-89] you try it? My aunt give me this, is good ?
Who loves this product?
Start your review of Colgate Total® Clean Mint Toothpaste!
Lauren M.
Emlenton, PA
I am a pre-dental student who ran a study on this particular toothpaste. The active ingredient is triclosan, which has been deemed harmful to people and the environment and has even been removed from many soaps. So why is it still in toothpaste, a product that goes in your mouth?? While the concentration in this toothpaste is small, and can ultimately be concluded as not harmful in such a small concentration, I do not like my chances.
Kat J.
2,107 reviews
Colgate Total® Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Kat J.
This toothpaste does the job it’s supposed to do,... It foams up nicely, has a fresh minty flavor, and cleans your mouth wonderfully. I received a deluxe sample from my dentist and really enjoyed being able to try this toothpaste. I don’t know that I’ve ever seriously considered buying Colgate in the past,... But I would definitely do so now after seeing how good it is. That being said, there are other varieties and brands of toothpaste I prefer considering my sensitivity and personal oral health needs.
Yvette P.
Yakima, WA
grew up using it and wont stop. works so good. love the taste of it after makes your mouth taste refreshing
Najla Q.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. It works wonders and leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean. The taste is nice and refreshing. It effectively battles bad breath and leaves your mouth smelling minty fresh. I definitely recommend this product.
Onna I.
Colgate Total® Clean Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Onna I.
I love this toothpaste I've been using it for years! For me, when I keep using the same product it's almost ss if it "doesn't work" anymore and I see that this does not whiten my teeth, which is one of the claims. Overall I would really recommend this product!
Sandra I.
Yucatán, Mérida
Purchased at: Walmart
La he usado por casi toda la vida y es de mis preferidas porque es económica, rinde y el fácil de adquirir(cómo en tiendas departamentales o farmacias; también quiero mencionar que en lo personal me gusta mucho este producto porque es suave con las encías y no las irita.
Alicia S.
Indianapolis, IN
A great toothpaste that always has my teeth feeling fresh and clean. I really can’t say one bad thing about this toothpaste. Great price and great quality. I can’t imagine purchasing any other toothpaste.
Melissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this. It's so crisp clean and refreshing. I've always stuck with this for long lasting clean feeling
Tyra B.
West Monroe, LA
The Optic White is the better option, but it will do for basic teeth cleaning. I usually buy this in travel size for a weekend getaway or as an emergency toiletry.
megan & nirupa M.
I really like this toothpaste as I feel that it keeps my teeth very while and does it’s job well. I recommend to anyone who needs a good toothpaste.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole A.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Colgate Total® Clean Mint Toothpaste you try it? My aunt give me this, is good ?
Khatia A. il y a un an
Yes it's very good working and affordable toothpaste.