BY COLGATE

Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean's Unique formula contains micro charcoal particles that penetrates between teeth and fights germ build up effectively. Use Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean for a healthier mouth. Provides protection against 12 oral problems for 12 hours. see more...

Casey V.
Willow Spgs, MO
I really was expecting more of a charcoal color, not so much of a grey. I personally didn't see any difference in before or after pictures. We used it for a month.
Kristina K.
Walker
I tried this to see if it made a difference composed to other Colgate toothpaste, I didn’t see anything too mind blowing, it was just like any other toothpaste, but with a little bit of a funky flavor. A good toothpaste but the charcoal part is a bit overhyped
Hannah G.
Cedar Rapids
This stuff works wonders it’s absolutely amazing it works in one use my yellowing went away more and more each time I brushed my teeth I was so surprised but I love charcoal infused anything it works great!