BY COLGATE

Helps Prevent Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Extra Clean & Healthy Mouth Colgate Total® Advanced Clean plus Whitening Gel has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. Helps prevent cavities Helps prevent plaque buildup Helps prevent gingivitis Fights tartar buildup Fights bad breath Whitens teeth* *Whitens teeth with an advanced whitening ingredient that gently removes surface stains. "The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Colgate Total Advanced Clean plus Whitening toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed." Questions or comments? Call toll-free see more...

Karen M.
Bronx, NY
I use Colgate Total Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste Gel Whitening because I smoke, drink cola (Diet Pepsi) and drink coffee (never black, yuck). I have always been afraid of having a yellow smile that's why I started using toothpaste with whitening ingredients the problem was my gums are sensitive to peroxide and baking soda, so I had to constantly change toothpaste until one day at the dentist I got a trial size of this one and I loved it, when I checked the ingredients I saw it didn't have peroxide or baking soda.
From that day on I became a loyal buyer of this toothpaste and now I am not scared of the word whitening when I see it on the box of my favorite toothpaste.
I am not going to tell you my teeth are tv or model white because that's just ridiculous but I do think they are normal shade of white, they are not stained by coffee, cola or smoke.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Colgate is my go to tooth paste brand. But this one didn't cut it for me. Firstly, I have a preference for paste over gel. Gel, doesn't really give me that same clean feeling that tooth paste does. Secondly, the after taste is just weird, and for me just adds to that not ao fresh feeling. Overall, my biggest issue is that it just doesn't give my that Ahhhhh feeling you're supposed to get after you brush your teeth. I would not repurchase even if the whitening properties were stellar, which they are not.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
There is something about the flavor of this particular toothpaste that I just did not like what so ever. It did it's job till I was out of the tube, but I would never rebuy it, it just tasted funky, and I couldn't get past it even though i gave it multiple shots of trying it :(
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothpaste that I always buy! It has a good minty taste and effectively cleans by teeth from plague and other bacteria. I like to use it with lister one for a great clean. I don't see the whitening so much in effect, but it does work over time. Highly recommend it.
Latisha W.
Allentown, PA
I really like this product. I use it all the time. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and healthy. My children like the taste of it as well. For me a good toothpaste needs to have good foaming action, which this one does. Otherwise my mouth doesnt fell clean enough.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far one of the best toothpastes I have ever used. It gives my breath such a fresh clean feeling and I use it everyday and I really do see and feel a difference in the way this product makes my teeth look. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Clarisa A.
This tooth paste does the job but it didn't impress me completely it's your average tooth paste, I am looking for something that whitens and refreshes my moth for a long period of time, I will not be repurchasing unless I am in need of something inexpensive.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
THIS IS THE ONE FOLKS. Covers all bases, proven in independent studies to out perform other toothpastes. I only brush twice a day, need to make those times count. Whitening, bacteria killing, antigingivitis, flouride, anti cavity, what more can you ask for.
Patrick C.
Brilliant stuff very good effective worth the money its was my first time using it and I would buy again and continue as a repest user I use it every morning and night , Yes it met my expectations it was good O would buy it again most definetely , 4 stars
Carolina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I am boycotting Colgate until they remove Sodium Lauryl Sulfate from their products and start taking better care of our environment. As a hugely successful company they must be held responsible for their detrimental behaviour towards our planet.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Does this really help with whiting your teeth because i am a big coffee drinker looking for a new teeth whitening toothpaste?
How long before any whitening is noticed?
Sharon K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this really whitening teeth?
Joshua B.
I'm a big skeptical When it comes to toothpastes that actually whiten as much as they claim. What makes this one any different?
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
So I needed something to whiten my teeth and I was wondering if it was any good? The reviews are good so I am tempted to buy it!