Colgate Total Advantage Clean, with 360 Degree Toothbrush uploaded by Alvina B.

BY COLGATE

Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I would say this product is pretty good. Its usually affordable and the quality is good. It has a good taste and seems to work well with my teeth and gums and I haven't had any cavities yet so it seems like it is doing its job! I am satisfied for the most part!
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
That 360 brush is my favorite! This is usually my go to option when i go to the supermarket as it is not pricey and actually really good quality. Me and my family only use Colgate.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
I can't get enough of these. I absolutely love the 360 tooth brush. I am very big about my oral hygiene and always brush my tongue. Afterall, it's a big part of your mouth and food particles can be left behind after eating on your tongue. Love that the 360 has a little scrubber on the back for your tongue. Recommend trying one if you haven't already.
Selena G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This toothbrush is very effective. It does not last as long as I hoped it would and it is a little pricey. I think they should work on making it a longer lasting brush. I would buy again, however, because I was content with the way it felt on my teeth.
Caterine S.
Perfect to travel or keep in your bag for brushing after meals. I wear braces so I try to keep on in my bag to always remember to brush after meals. I've used this toothbrush for a long time as my go-to on the road option when I can take my electronic one.
Emily N.
I love the texture of the bristles as well as the rubbing nubs on the back of the brush. It makes me feel like my mouth is getting super clean. My dentist supplies this in her office. It seems to be effective since she keeps giving it to her patients.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Colgate total advantage clean toothpaste makes your mouth feel fresh after brushing your teeth. Colgate brand toothpaste is an affordable brand. I buy this toothpaste when it is on sale and stock up. It goes on sale for one dollar often at Meijer.
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Not my favorite, but gets the job done. good flavor, I used it everyday , i prefer natural toothpastes now and although it was effective, i will not purchase in the future. and i will recommedn to friends if they prefer conventional toothpaste
anthony s.
Jericho, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good deal! Not my favorite tooth paste in the world but it's a good value, makes my breath fresh and keeps my teeth clean. Also the bonus toothbrush is always nice. I'd recommend buying this if you're looking for a great deal
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
A terrific value combo, as Colgate has a nice minty taste that many of the other cheap brands lack. I like that it has that taste and costs less than most other toothpastes. Getting an extra toothbrush with it is just wonderful.