Colgate Total Advantage Clean, with 360 Degree Toothbrush uploaded by Alvina B.

BY COLGATE

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
I can't get enough of these. I absolutely love the 360 tooth brush. I am very big about my oral hygiene and always brush my tongue. Afterall, it's a big part of your mouth and food particles can be left behind after eating on your tongue. Love that the 360 has a little scrubber on the back for your tongue. Recommend trying one if you haven't already.
Johana A.
Johana A.
I found this toothpaste in a store and I usually don't have a preference as long as it's Colgate Total but I grabbed this one and I am in love. Not only does it do all that total does such as clean feeling mouth for hours and hours but it also cleaned some of the stains that I thought were permanently there.
Maria M.
Maria M.
In order to get a perfect cleaning every time, you need to have a toothbrush that gets into every corner of your teeth/mouth. Thus toothbrush does the job! Your entire mouth ends up feeling clean because it gets all of the gunk out! One of the best toothbrushes I've ever used!
Kristy h.
Kristy h.
Eunice, LA
My family uses Colgate toothpastes. We have tried several of the varietys and love all of them. We have been colgate users for many years. I can always find the products I need and the cost is very reasonable. Colgate has done a fantastic job at keeping our dental health A+
Ruth P.
Ruth P.
Batesville, AR
I wish there were a better type of toothbrush. I need a toothbrush that can get all the plaque off of my teeth, without damaging my gums. I need something more sensitive but that can still get things done. Pros? Gets the job done. Cons? Not sensitive enough.
Caterine S.
Caterine S.
Perfect to travel or keep in your bag for brushing after meals. I wear braces so I try to keep on in my bag to always remember to brush after meals. I've used this toothbrush for a long time as my go-to on the road option when I can take my electronic one.
Selena G.
Selena G.
Harrisonburg, VA
This toothbrush is very effective. It does not last as long as I hoped it would and it is a little pricey. I think they should work on making it a longer lasting brush. I would buy again, however, because I was content with the way it felt on my teeth.
Emily N.
Emily N.
I love the texture of the bristles as well as the rubbing nubs on the back of the brush. It makes me feel like my mouth is getting super clean. My dentist supplies this in her office. It seems to be effective since she keeps giving it to her patients.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Norton Shores, MI
Colgate total advantage clean toothpaste makes your mouth feel fresh after brushing your teeth. Colgate brand toothpaste is an affordable brand. I buy this toothpaste when it is on sale and stock up. It goes on sale for one dollar often at Meijer.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Potterville, MI
Not my favorite, but gets the job done. good flavor, I used it everyday , i prefer natural toothpastes now and although it was effective, i will not purchase in the future. and i will recommedn to friends if they prefer conventional toothpaste