Colgate Total, Advanced Whitening Toothpaste, 8oz (226g) Tube

Colgate Total, Advanced Whitening Paste, 8.0 Oz. (226 G) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sanjana N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have been using this for a while now. Got them in a pack of 4 from Costco. I am not very Impressed with it and it really doesn’t whiten your teeth. It leaves a good breath and freshness in your mouth but doesn’t whiten your teeth as it claims to and I feel a bit disappointed about it,.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
This has been my go-to tooth paste since I was a teenager. I have tried several other fads and flavors but I always find myself going back to this one. The taste, the whitening effects, etc. it's an effective tooth paste.
Gina R.
Valley City, OH
This toothpaste doesn't really impress me. It is not bad at all it cleans exactly like it should but doesn't really whiten all that much. For an advanced whitening toothpaste this just isn't that good. If you want super white teeth you still need to use whitening strips or other whitening products.
Yajaira C.
Tucson, AZ
This is my favorite toothpaste!! It feels so clean and minty, some people say it "burns" but I like it because it makes me feel like my mouth is actually clean. It doesn't leave a weird aftertaste, and my breath doesn't smell in the morning. You can find this anywhere, it's amazing. I believe i pay a little over $2 for a tube.
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this after I couldn't find the one I always use by sensodyne works just as great and you get more for the price than you would for the other one. Makes your mouth feel fresh and clean. Would recommend this.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is hands down the best toothpaste I've used, this is my favorite brand Colgate TOTAL ADVANCED WHITENING. The strength of this is super strong because it keeps my mouth 👄 fresh all day. I will keep buying this one and only this one.
Bella G.
McAllen , TX
Love this toothpaste for a fresh mouth in the morning through out the day and at night I've definitely seen a difference in my smile since using this product I am greatly pleased and will continue using
Janelle G.
Port Lavaca, TX
My favorite toothpaste so far. Colgate Total leaves my teeth smooth for the actual 12 hours it claims to. The whitening doesn't seem to make a big impact, but I still buy it hoping it's working.
Becca W.
Lenexa, KS
This toothpaste isn't bad but I've definitely used better whitening toothpastes (Crest 3D White Whitening Toothpaste Radiant Mint). It is just a little too creamy for me but it does make my teeth feel clean overall.
Elena L.
I love Colgate Advanced Whitening toothpaste. It's efficient and affordable. Great toothpaste. I recommend this toothpaste to people who have teeth whitening problems.