BY COLGATE

Colgate® Total® Advanced Whitening is a teeth whitening toothpaste that helps remove 80% of surface stains from teeth. Dual-silica technology helps prevent new stains.

Benefits

Removes 80% of surface stains to whiten teeth*
Dual-silica technology helps remove stains and helps prevent new stains from forming
Fights germs for 12 hours

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Triclosan (0.30%)
Antigingivitis

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Buy on Amazon*
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for about two weeks now and I'm happy to report it has become my new whitening toothpaste. I'm an avid coffee drinker so I'm prone to coffee stains on my teeth. Over the past two weeks I've noticed my teeth have gotten whiter and the surface stains have most definitely faded. I am happy to say that this product absolutely works and it does not cause the sensitivity that some other whitening toothpastes have caused in the past. I have sensitive teeth therefore this is very important to me. The taste is minty and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It also is more economical than many other whitening toothpaste on the market with superior results. I would happily recommend this product to family and friends without hesitation.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste is another terrific product from the Colgate Palmolive (umbrella) company. It is a great all around cavity fighting and breath freshening tooth paste. I think it comes with or without a Whitening aspect and I have used both. Colgate Total comes highly recommended by most of the dentists we have ever had. And we have had a few, including some in the extended family. So members of my immediate family have all used Colgate Total Tooth paste Clean Mint Paste for a good while now and I think I can speak for them: it is an effective product for keeping the cavities and gingivitis at bay, and improving the general health of the mouth and gums, with the bonus of fresher breath that lasts a bit longer than using Crest. Don't know why, but for my money, the Crest tooth past mint flavors just do not last as long or feel as refreshing as Colgate tooth paste mint stuff, in my experience. When the Colgate Total toothpaste came on the market even though it seemed pricey at first. But all told, with every little factor this tooth paste is supposed to take care of for your entire mouth, it actually is a rather good product. You get the fluoride, of course, the clean mint flavor-- and I tend to be very picky on the taste of a tooth paste, I definitely prefer a minty type that lasts a reasonable amount of time-- and the ability to keep the gums as healthy as possibly. You are getting all those things in one brushing, so all you need to do if you want, is a mouth rinse after wards for extra protection, and that is all. Considering the sum "total" of that, the price on Colgate Total is competitive, and I know it goes on sale at some major drug stores every couple of weeks.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the sort of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it. Cleans with doesn’t really whiten.
Geo B.
This is basically my go to toothpaste. For the price you can't beat it. I prefer other toothpastes, but the price difference can add up. Plus this is available in bulk usually at wholesale stores, so I just stock up and save even more. Works great, tastes good, and leaves me minty clean. Not nasty like some other brands.
Mj G.
I did buy this paste in the past but I wish they would make a paste that could improve the pigmentation of my teeth I would like them compare this product with others but they all just the same. I really can’t tell if they are actually really working the only thing I do notice is a very cool and fresh breath. Please improve your paste and I will come back as a loyal customer
Martha R.
Leominster, MA
Leaves your breathe nice and fresh cleans teeth very well very effective. However I’m into more of a natural toothpaste now as well as cruelty free brand so just for that reason alone I would say I’m dissatisfied with this product. It’s time these big companies start looking to help the environment more.
Stephanie M.
Union City
I have been using this toothpaste for a while and I find it very refreshing and makes me feel confident when I smile because I think it really works for me. I have tried other toothpaste with baking soda in them but they didn’t seem to work for me as well as this one does.
Sabrina M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product as well, paired with the Listerine spearmint mouthwash your mouth will feel brand new. It will smell fresh and you won't need to feel embrassed when you kiss your sweetie after eating garlic bread. This is my go to brand and I will continue to buy it
Annie S.
I love this toothpaste and works really well for me. It prevents yellowing of my teeth. It doesn’t make them extremely white but it definitely prevents against yellowing. I like the cooling flavor of the toothpaste as well. I would recommend this toothpaste.
Madison M.
All brands of toothepaste do the same in my opinion. They all get your teeth clean and fight against plague and build up. This little gem here gets your teeth white. If you struggle with drinking coffee or smoking it comes with yellow teeth but this helps it to control it and slowly turn white with due time. It foams well and you're left with a fresh clean feeling like you just left the dentist. Even better is it keeps your breath fresh for most of the day. I highly recommend this to anyone. Oral hygiene is very important. We only have one set of teeth. So this helps take care of them.