BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Marilena G.
Florida
El mejor, gracias a su bajo contenido de alcohol no es abrasivo para nada, tiene un sabor exquisito y la sensación de frescura dura horas
Camille R.
It last long to your mouth. Price is friendly and worth it. I am regularly using this.
Catarina R.
Its available at any drugstore and it is very good! Clean teeth, fresh breath, good gum health! Its grear
kaley k.
USA
Leaves my mouth clean and fresh every time I use it! Slight burning feeling but that's okay because it gets the job done!
Phoebe H.
I didn't really like this mouthwash because it was quite spicy in a way and I did not really enjoy that sensation after brushing my teeth because it made my teeth feel dirty again
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
Love this mouthwash. It isn't strong but the effects are. It leaves my breath smelling and feeling fresh all day long.
Anna S.
Chattanooga
I don’t really like the aftertaste of this mouthwash, but I have had worse. My breath doesn’t feel as fresh as it could, but it’s not a terrible product.
Nicola D.
I use this product daily after I brush my teeth and after I’ve had any other meals/drinks at home. My mouth feels cleaner and it doesn’t burn as much as other mouthwashes that I’ve tried.
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love Colgate my household is a Colgate zone love how it leaves my breath feeling fresh after a great meal
andrea C.
Chula Vista
It’s a good mouthwash. It does sting quite a bit but it’s still does its job. I use it about 4-5 times a week and it works well. It did meet my expectations, I just wish it wouldn’t sting as much. I would recommend to others.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?