BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Thian S.
Texas
Wowwww this is definitely amazing products that I have never seen.... I promise you will really like it.
Jaz S.
Love this mouth wash! Love the flavour and the taste of the product. Leaves my clean and mouth feeling so fresh and clean.
Tiara W.
This is my favorite mouthwash. It doesn’t have a burning sensation which is a plus. I love that I can use this for a minute and can feel my mouth feeling refreshed afterwards.
Lillia D.
I looooove a good spearmint mouthwash and this didn’t let me down! Left my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. There was little to no burning in my mouth either which I love. I would recommend this to people who love the spearmint flavored products
Connie W.
Glasgow, Scotland
I use mouth wash in the morning and Colgate seems to have the best. I tend to find with any brands it is so strong that it actually burns and stings your mouth. Perhaps some people like this feeling as it does make your mouth fee clean but I do prefer something a little less harsh. I’ve always used Colgate as they are cheap and the product does the trick. Also, the flavour is nice and refreshing and keeps your mouth feeling fresh which is always a bonus. I have repurchase several times and will continue to do so.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
My favorite mouthwash I’ve ever used. Nice taste and doesn’t leave my mouth burning after.
Katarena S.
Waco
My mouth always feels super clean after using this mouthwash! It doesn't burn my mouth to much after use.
Elani R.
Eu adoro enxaguante bocal, mas infelizmente o meu já esta acabando e nunca usei esse, adoraria testa-lo
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I like Colgate but it doesn’t burn as much as listerine but the taste is still minty I buy this if it is the one on sale doesn’t use alcohol I believe but makes it easier to keep your breath smelling fresh and helps enamel supposedly
Alessia D.
EASTBOURNE
Use this everyday! Would be lost without this, also keep a little bittle in my bag just in case I need to freshen up throughout the day
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?