BY COLGATE #34 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Taylor C.
Elkhart, IN
I love this mouth wash have been using it for long time. It honestly leave my mouth feeling like cool minty sometimes, I use it of course after I brush teeth. But on days my breath is kicking strong ( we all have it!!) I use before and after I brush teeth and this leave my breath smelling 9474932 times better and actually longer !
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Absolutely love this mouth wash I feel so clean! I don’t think I could ever use another mouthwash brand again! And did I mention I LOVE spearmint! I have to have spearmint everything. I use this up to three times a day and wish I could have a lifetime supply.. it’s that good!
C S.
Raleigh, NC
I had purchased this from the nearby drugstore. The good part about this is that it is easily available and the flavour is not overly overpowering and colgate is a trusted brand.
I would recommend this if you like the clean and the refreshing feeling post the meals.
Joanna V.
Reno
I use colgate mouth wash because it is long lasting and works great! I bought this product at walmart. It is great compared to other alternatives you can feel the difference. I only use this product in the morning and at night. I would greatly buy this product again!
Cara H.
jonesboro
I love how fresh my mouth feels, you can definitely tell it works. I always get a tingly feeling after I spit it out. Very effective! I always have fresh breath through out the day. I will definitely buy this again!
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
This is what I use and love it. Fresh feeling for hours and can use it during the day too, after lunch if feeling like it . Usually picking the alcohol free option if possible.
Nellie S.
Dona Ana, NM
Affordable for such a big bottle. Taste is not harsh does not burn. No alcohol added. So does not dry out mouth. Also works very well. Highly recommend this product
Marie S.
no where
Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™ ALCOHOL-FREE SPARKLING MOUTHWASH FRESH MINT I like using this after I brush my teeth because it makes my mouth more fresher than it was before I use it everyday morning and night I would recommend this to anyone who likes minty fresh breath also this mouthwash can get a little minty at times
member-093f54a2f
Poolville, TX
I used this once and it burned my mouth soo bad. I am a first time user and will not use again. I do not like it one bit. I got it at Walmart and I don’t think the price is too bad. I do not recommend.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is okay it seems a bit sweet and sort of lacks the tingly feeling I love in a mouthwash. It tastes good, and is a good brand, but it doesn’t seem to last for me . I would recommend for those who don’t like the hot/cool feeling from a mouth product.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?

back