BY COLGATE #17 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Taylor C.
Elkhart , IN
I love this mouth wash have been using it for long time. It honestly leave my mouth feeling like cool minty sometimes, I use it of course after I brush teeth. But on days my breath is kicking strong ( we all have it!!) I use before and after I brush teeth and this leave my breath smelling 9474932 times better and actually longer !
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Absolutely love this mouth wash I feel so clean! I don’t think I could ever use another mouthwash brand again! And did I mention I LOVE spearmint! I have to have spearmint everything. I use this up to three times a day and wish I could have a lifetime supply.. it’s that good!
C S.
Raleigh, NC
I had purchased this from the nearby drugstore. The good part about this is that it is easily available and the flavour is not overly overpowering and colgate is a trusted brand.
I would recommend this if you like the clean and the refreshing feeling post the meals.
Joanna V.
Reno
I use colgate mouth wash because it is long lasting and works great! I bought this product at walmart. It is great compared to other alternatives you can feel the difference. I only use this product in the morning and at night. I would greatly buy this product again!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is okay it seems a bit sweet and sort of lacks the tingly feeling I love in a mouthwash. It tastes good, and is a good brand, but it doesn’t seem to last for me . I would recommend for those who don’t like the hot/cool feeling from a mouth product.
Cara H.
jonesboro
I love how fresh my mouth feels, you can definitely tell it works. I always get a tingly feeling after I spit it out. Very effective! I always have fresh breath through out the day. I will definitely buy this again!
Shanta P.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this product I most likely use it during my week of reg toothpaste it isn’t as loud as the listerine. I’d recommend this product and I’ve repurchased it several times. Overall I’m satisfied with this product
Jonna J.
Florissant , MO
This is what I use and love it. Fresh feeling for hours and can use it during the day too, after lunch if feeling like it . Usually picking the alcohol free option if possible.
Marie S.
no where
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash I like using this after I brush my teeth because it makes my mouth more fresher than it was before I use it everyday morning and night I would recommend this to anyone who likes minty fresh breath also this mouthwash can get a little minty at times
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
I love this Spearmint from Colgate. It’s not my number one but I definitely can use it as my second choice. It tastes wonderful but I do not feel that it last as long as other ones I prefer. Other than that, I would still recommend it for others.