BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Latavia M.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mints or mouthwash. Colgate is one of my favorite brands, I always use their toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouthwash. As far as other brands I can guarantee that Colgate doesn't disappoint.
Morgan H.
This mouthwash is okay. I find that it's a little too harsh and burns my mouth, but I still managed to use up the bottle. I prefer other brands that aren't as strong, but it does the job of making your breath smell fresher.
Melody C.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of it! Always use this as an add on after brushing my teeth. I have just used it for one week but the change is obvious! Always feel extra confident going out with this! Would define lay recommend this.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Good stuff! I like the taste of this mouthwash compared to most. Plus it doesn't leave a burning aftertaste also like most can. I try to use mouthwash at least twice a day and using this really makes your mouth feel fresh
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Jacqueline V.
This mouth wash is amazing after you're done brushing your teeth use this and it's very effective I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for a while now. It's very satisfying. I would recommend this to others
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Lisa h.
I love mouth wash it makes my mouth feel so clean after brushing! I like the spearmint taste. My breathe smells really fresh afterwards it is very effective in keeping my breath smelling fresh. I would buy this again
Autumn J.
Calhoun, GA
So far so good. I purchased this about a week ago and I have noticed a difference in the clean feeling I get from using after I have brushed. This leaves your mouth feeling extra clean and your breath fresh and minty!
Wendy C.
Phoenix, AZ
Not only in the morning but throughout the day I tend to use this. As well as after I eat. It makes my mouth feel so clean and and fresh. I always get this at target because they always have this product on sale.