BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Love this specific kind of mouthwash. I've never tried the spearmint till this time when I purchased it's. It's amazing. Makes my mouth so clean and fresh. It's cheap and my husband loves it too
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate is like my favorite brand of mouth wash products and it never fails me. This product is not too harsh and it keeps my mouth feeling extra clean and refreshed. Definetely recommend it
Leanetta S.
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
Love the crisp flavor and it's not stinging like listerine. I can't stand mouthwash with alcohol and Colgate Total gives me the cleanliness and freshness without the harshness of alcohol!
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The pro shield spearmint mouthwash is absolutely amazing! It does a great job leaving my mouth totally clean feeling, and very refreshing! This is a brand that I love to buy quite often!
Paola B.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
christine f.
christine f.
I like to use this mouthwash after I brush or maybe in the middle of the day if I am in a rush and don't have time to rebrush my teeth. Makes your mouth feel very cleaned amd refreshed
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Philadelphia, PA
The label is misleading and there is nothing pro or seriously advanced about this mouthwash-mouthwash is just mouthwash. It doesn't sting or burn, it makes me feel fresh and I like it
Imani B.
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
Seeing that I use other teeth whitening products in not sure if this one is what's doing the job. However, it always gives me a refreshed feeling, especially on those hard mornings.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Love this product! My teeth feel so clean and my breath smells super fresh. I love to use it because I feel like all the little germs in my mouth are getting killed and washed away.