BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great mouth wash. Leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean. Leaves your breath minty and clean for a long time. Long lasting. I am a repeat customer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I really like to use mouth was because I think that brushing alone doesn't thoroughly clean our mouths. I use to dread the burn of alcohol but this product has very little alcohol so burns less.
Merce' B.
I Would recommend this to anyone. It has a great Taste, the taste isn't strong like most mouthwashes i bought this at Walmart and I love it. It is better then any other mouthwash I have used!!
Bailey W.
Union, SC
This minty mouth wash makes you feel like your teeth have never been dirty before. It makes you want to just go kiss someone so they can see how yummy you taste. It feels like you constantly have gum in
Sarah H.
I love this mouth wash anything spearmint sign me up! Great job with the flavor and I feel like I can use this after  lunch and have a fresh feeling mouth for the rest of my shift at work. It is important in my job that my breath doesn't smell foul.
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
Only stings a bit, however, I have very sensitive gums. I like how small the bottles are so they do not take up as much counter space. I think it is pretty effective. I would recommend to other to try
Araceli P.
Santa Maria , CA
Its a great product altogether. Not too over powering on the mint and alcohol free. What more could you want from a mouthwash? The price is very reasonable and Colgate is a quality brand.
Cheyenne P.
San Antonio, TX
This product was an extremely mild mouth wash. I did not see any results nor did my teeth feel any more clean than they were. I used this on a daily basis and I would not buy it again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh throughout the day helps with fresh breath and halitosis a staple of my teeth brushing routine would recommend to a friend
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?