BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've always hated using mouthwash because of the burn, but this stuff is amazing. It totally helped clear up my gingivitis and makes my breath smell squeaky clean. I use it every night before bed and my husband says I hardly have morning breath anymore lol
Latavia M.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mints or mouthwash. Colgate is one of my favorite brands, I always use their toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouthwash. As far as other brands I can guarantee that Colgate doesn't disappoint.
Amina A.
Colgate is my favorite mouth wash brand. Better than listerine. It really keeps your mouth safe and freshens breath for a long time. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash over any of the others. It's cheap and works great.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
Morgan H.
This mouthwash is okay. I find that it's a little too harsh and burns my mouth, but I still managed to use up the bottle. I prefer other brands that aren't as strong, but it does the job of making your breath smell fresher.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Good stuff! I like the taste of this mouthwash compared to most. Plus it doesn't leave a burning aftertaste also like most can. I try to use mouthwash at least twice a day and using this really makes your mouth feel fresh
Melody C.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of it! Always use this as an add on after brushing my teeth. I have just used it for one week but the change is obvious! Always feel extra confident going out with this! Would define lay recommend this.
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Lisa h.
I love mouth wash it makes my mouth feel so clean after brushing! I like the spearmint taste. My breathe smells really fresh afterwards it is very effective in keeping my breath smelling fresh. I would buy this again
Jacqueline V.
This mouth wash is amazing after you're done brushing your teeth use this and it's very effective I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for a while now. It's very satisfying. I would recommend this to others