BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
Nice refreshing mouthwash that does its job.
It feels like it burns but thats because of the ingredients
Bought it at my local drugstore at walmart.
Feels refreshing
I am very satisfied with this product
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Clermont, FL
This mouthwash makes my mouth feel the most clean out of any that I have tried in the past. I used it every morning after I brush my teeth and my mouth just feels fresh. I will repurchase over and over.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Edmond, OK
I have used this mouth wash in the past but did not repurchase. It does feel fresh and clean but I didn't like the flavor or after taste. It's cheap and does what it should. Only downside was the taste.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Love! I'm an onion and garlic lover ! so well all no that leave the mouth not so fresh ! this product is definitely effective ! prices have gone up lately but I would still buy and recommend the product
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
El Paso, TX
One if the best I've ever tried! Colgate mouthwashes are sometimes a bit too strong so I always opt for an alcohol-free mouthwash. I use this twice everyday before brushing and I am overall satisfied!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
I use this mouthwash every goth after brushing my teeth. It has a minty taste and help whiten my teeth. I really like this compared to other mouthwash. It's not too expensive and am satisfied overall
Susan S.
Susan S.
Union, MS
I have used this product and am satisfied. My husband did not like it. It is not as strong as Listerinr , but seems to do the trick! I have used it a coulle of times. I might recommend this product.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only mouthwash I will use any more. So of the mouthwash I have used hurt my mouth bUT not this one. Also the taste is not overly powerful. It just leaves your mouth feeling clean.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Great mouthwash to use. Has decent flavor but usually need to rinse after because it can be strong. I just buy at my local Walmart or drug store and definitely leaves a clean feeling after my brush.
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Our family has been using this mouthwash for several years now. We all enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing and flossing. The taste is also great. We typically purchase this at Target.