BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
The Colgate Total Advanced ProShield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash is a great product. It is an excellent mouthwash in that it doesn't make my mouth sore, and it tastes great. It also helps to keep my breath fresh. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Veronica P.
Currently using this mouth wash now. I love how it leaves your breath smelling fresh. I'm not really picky with my mouth washed I just like trying or buying whatever makes my breath smell/feel cleaner & whatever is affordable enough for me.
Emma L.
Gulf Shores , AL
I use this mouthwash because I love the spearmint flavor. It freshens my breath in between brushes. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have purchased this several times and plan to buy it again. My household uses Colgate products across the board.
Alexis J.
This is a good product it's best use with the complete set. It can be brought from most major grocery stores. It has a strong after taste but it leaves your mouth feeling clean all day. I was satisfied with product and recommend it to everyone
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really like this mouthwash because of the spearmint flavor. It leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth that isn't too strong. And it gets the job done - my mouth always feels clean and my breath is fresh. I use it at least a few times a week.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I do like this product and brand. I feel that it does the job and does not make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of mouth washes tend to make my eyes water from being too strong, but so far this brand and product does not seem to bother me.
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This mouthwash has a very disgusting taste to it, it kinda taste like raw chicken. And you see the color of the liquid? Yeah. It makes your teeth that color, so if you want to have green teeth this product is great but otherwise, sorry
Courtney S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've always hated using mouthwash because of the burn, but this stuff is amazing. It totally helped clear up my gingivitis and makes my breath smell squeaky clean. I use it every night before bed and my husband says I hardly have morning breath anymore lol
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
Amina A.
Colgate is my favorite mouth wash brand. Better than listerine. It really keeps your mouth safe and freshens breath for a long time. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash over any of the others. It's cheap and works great.