BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
maría f.
Miami
Actually these products are truly necessary for you to have a really deeply teeth and mouth in general health... They actually are totally strong and you feel a great breath after using it! I recommend them
maria p.
Having braces a lot of food gets stuck in a lot of places brushing alone doesnt alwsys leave my moth feeling fresh like it did before braces. This mouth wash has my moth feeling artic fresh after every use
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Love this mouth was so powerful sense. Great for using after brushing teeth gets rid of morning breath. Helpful to also extra clean your teeth with mint breath. I'm very satisfied overall with this product.
Kenia C.
Delano
Great moutwash! Totally recommend this product. I feel so much better when i use it!. My mouth feel fresh! First time i have use it but overall I love it. Not expensive at all! I would definitely buy it again
Erika V.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is my favorite mouth wash, it leaves such a refreshing feeling in your mouth like no other. I use this twice a day and doesn't compare to any other. Completely love this product. It's a must have!
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mouth wash is pretty good. It is very refreshing and leaves my mouth with a very clean feeling. I use this daily whenever I have it in my cabinet. There is not really a burn when swishing this product.
Anna M.
Andover, MA
I use this daily (once in mornings, once at night) after brushing, and I've really noticed a different in my dental hygiene! I love the classic minty scent as well....will be using this from now on!
Jackie V.
Sherman, TX
Me and my family use this product on the daily. It is very good and it leaves a mint scent behind which is a pro and I don't see any cons. I would recommend for anyone and I have bought it many times
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I love this product made my mouth feel really clean
I bought mine from target and Walmart. I'm a repeated user this feels great, yes it did meet my expectations I definitely would recommend to others
Xen H.
This mouthwash is what we use everyday.. even my teenager love the spearmint flavor.. it doesn't hurt our mouth compared to other mouthwash.. it has a great taste and leaves our breath fresh and clean..
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?