BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Jennifer N.
I use this product every morning and night as a part of my dental care! I haven't had a cavity since I've added it to my regime and I can't think of any cons for this product! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective mouth wash!
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used the Colgate total advanced pro-shield spearmint Surge mouthwash frequently. I prefer the minty flavor after brushing my teeth. This kept my breath fresh most of the day and was very effective and met my expectations for a mouthwash.
jenny b.
Dover , De
I really like this mouthwash. I am not a big peppermint fan so appreciate the spearmint option. This did not burn my mouth and really left it feeling clean. This is affordable and you often get coupons which is great! I would repurchase for sure!
Jane T.
Hohenwald, TN
The Colgate Total Advanced ProShield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash is a great product. It is an excellent mouthwash in that it doesn't make my mouth sore, and it tastes great. It also helps to keep my breath fresh. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Veronica P.
Currently using this mouth wash now. I love how it leaves your breath smelling fresh. I'm not really picky with my mouth washed I just like trying or buying whatever makes my breath smell/feel cleaner & whatever is affordable enough for me.
Alexis J.
This is a good product it's best use with the complete set. It can be brought from most major grocery stores. It has a strong after taste but it leaves your mouth feeling clean all day. I was satisfied with product and recommend it to everyone
Emma L.
Orange Beach, AL
I use this mouthwash because I love the spearmint flavor. It freshens my breath in between brushes. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have purchased this several times and plan to buy it again. My household uses Colgate products across the board.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I do like this product and brand. I feel that it does the job and does not make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of mouth washes tend to make my eyes water from being too strong, but so far this brand and product does not seem to bother me.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I really like this mouthwash because of the spearmint flavor. It leaves a pleasant taste in your mouth that isn't too strong. And it gets the job done - my mouth always feels clean and my breath is fresh. I use it at least a few times a week.
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This mouthwash has a very disgusting taste to it, it kinda taste like raw chicken. And you see the color of the liquid? Yeah. It makes your teeth that color, so if you want to have green teeth this product is great but otherwise, sorry