BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Tinika R.
Sherwood, AR
I recently purchased this item at Target and love it. it has my mouth feeling clean and breath smelling good. it does not burn or irritate my mouth. i can see an improvement in my teeth and gums. i keep a bottle in my purse, desk, and at home. I tend to use it multiple times a day. this is the only mouthwash that i use. it works and i love it. great taste and everlasting!
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This product contains a high alcohol level, so it really just feels like your mouth is on fire, especially if you have a cut or a sore in your mouth. It doesn't leave my teeth feeling clean like Listerine does, and it's so strong that it burns your nose and eyes.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
Really love this mouthwash! It has a great taste and freshens your breath. I have purchased several times from Walmart and will continue. I use this twice a day, every morning and every night. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it also and uses it everyday too.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this mouth wash. It is not to strong with any alcohol stinging sensations. I started using it after I found out I had a few cavities from not doing a proper oral routine. After using this mouth wash for about 2 bottles I have no cavities. Great item!
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
A great mouthwash that leaves your mouth smelling month and perfectly clean. I usually get it from Walmart but most stores have it in stock. It's a great mouthwash but sometimes it hard to keep in your mouth for too long. Overall I recommend it to everyone.
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I definitely believe in the saying "no pain no gain" lol! I like the tingle you get when using this mouthwash. I like to use it morning and night to help with morning breath. If there's one thing I hate it's bad breath so I like to keep mine as good as I can!
Tiffany M.
Colgate is an AMAZINGGGG brand. Whether it's their mouthwash, toothpaste, or floss, Colgate gets the job done in the best way possible. I use Colgate everyday, faithfully and it never disappoints me. I will always recommend this brand before any others.
Jennifer N.
I use this product every morning and night as a part of my dental care! I haven't had a cavity since I've added it to my regime and I can't think of any cons for this product! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for an effective mouth wash!
Candy R.
Buffalo, NY
I have used the Colgate total advanced pro-shield spearmint Surge mouthwash frequently. I prefer the minty flavor after brushing my teeth. This kept my breath fresh most of the day and was very effective and met my expectations for a mouthwash.
jenny b.
Dover , De
I really like this mouthwash. I am not a big peppermint fan so appreciate the spearmint option. This did not burn my mouth and really left it feeling clean. This is affordable and you often get coupons which is great! I would repurchase for sure!