BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Ali M.
Midland, TX
This is a good mouthwash if you're someone that uses it multiple times a day like me. It doesn't leave and after taste in your mouth for an extended period of time would you end up tasting and everything that you eat that day.
Antonia M.
Independence , MO
Works as far as mouth wash goes. Minty breath that last about 6 hours as long as you drink water. I don't really feel that germ action kick in but it still pretty good. I would use it again and recommend to friends.
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Mouthwash is mouthwash, it may burn a little when you taste it but doesn't that go for every other mouthwash! I like this one cause it's really resfreshing and leaves my breath smelling good each morning and night !
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
I have very sensitive teeth and this mouth was does help with the sensitivity. I can notice a difference when I haven't been using it versus when I have been using it.
Alixx B.
I did like this but not as much as i like listerine brand. It has a weird after taste and I don't feel like my mouth was as clean. It didn't burn as much which felt good but made me feel like it didn't work as well.
Alyssa H.
My favorite part of my morning is using this mouthwash. It's very effective and it tastes great! It's very cheap and worth the purchase. I very rarely buy anything other than this. I would recommend this to anyone
Kristina C.
Conyers, GA
Love the taste of this mouthwash. Doesn't burn like some other brands in this flavor.
I feel that it is effective through most of the day with helping to give you fresh breath.
Noa W.
I like the way it cleans your mouth but the minttaste is a bit hard. I use this everyday and it's at least as good as listerine and very effective. I'm really satisfied about this product and really recommend it.
Otilia M.
Midland, TX
If you have a sensitive stomach in the mornings this is the perfect mouthwash . I am very sensitive in the mornings and get nauseous when it comes to using these products in the mornings . I like to use the spearmint kind because its not as harsh as the original mint and it is long lasting.
maría f.
Miami
Actually these products are truly necessary for you to have a really deeply teeth and mouth in general health... They actually are totally strong and you feel a great breath after using it! I recommend them
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?