BY COLGATE #59 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
I always use this mouthwash morning and night. It does it work in keeping my breath smells good and clean my teeth really well.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn
It's mouthwash. Does its job and keeps me fresh. I don't use it too often but I enjoy it when I do! My mouth seems extra clean!
Thalia S.
I really enjoy this one because it protects against cavities, and has a spearmint flavor which i enjoy more than the blue mint.
Courtney P.
Great taste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn like other mouth wash I have tried. I will defiantly keep using it.
lidget d.
sometimes i wake up late and forget to brush my teeth so i will grab my colgate mouthwash on my out for a fresh clean breath
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
it makes my mouth feel minty, but the only disclaimer is it seems to burn a bit. You can buy them at any SuperMarket before.
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
I love this mouthwash it works very well it's pretty useful and I would recommend it to anyone looking for awesome products.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Just felt like any other mouth wash tbh didn't really notice a difference in anything, felt very fresh tho I did like that
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
You really just can't go wrong with this mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling extra fresh and definitely does it's job.
Deidre M.
Love using mouthwash to make my breath smell good while killing those nasty germs. And this Colgate product does just that.