BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Stephanie d.
Stephanie d.
Raleigh, NC
Okay product. I love the price and how it makes my mouth feel after brushing my teeth. I purchased it at Walgreens. yes it meet expectations for the time being. It is highly priced. and I love colgate products.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I love this mouthwash! It leaves and then the aftertaste and you feel nice and refreshed.you can buy these basically anywhere at the supermarket or any other places like Walmart or CVS. I am satisfied overall.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Lancaster, OH
I use this everyday. It works great. It burn a little bit, but I guess that means it's working. My breath smells great after this. It met my expectations perfectly. I would tell others to buy this. It's great.
Bren F.
Bren F.
Watertown, MN
This mouthwash is very great with preventing cavities. The pro shield part of the name is very true because it makes like a shield against cavities over your teeth. I would defiantly recommend this mouthwash.
Furyal S.
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
Martha A.
Martha A.
I love how refreshing this feels after using it. I try to use it every other day just so the product lasts! It gives a fresh scent for your mouth. I repeatedly use it. I recommend this to others! It's great.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
I love the taste, and it really does work. However with my sensitive gums it just wasn't doing it for me. I would be willing to try a more sensitive version for sure though. Maybe soon they will get on that.
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
Happy Valley, OR
I did not like the smell and flavor of this product.compared to listorine i much prefer listorine. this is the first ive used it and i used it once then threw it away. i would definitely not buy this again
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Yum- spearmint flavor is my favorite. Glad to be a part of this review just to reiterate the spearmint is a great flavor. If you like spearmint, this should be your new mouthwash!! Def will purchase again.