BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Cyn
Keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day ........ Flavor is amazing .... Would recommend to friends and family
Ashley Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love all the mint flavors, it's a great way to make the sting of all mouthwashes have a great aftertaste.
Stephanie S.
Kearny, NJ
I enjoyed this mouthwash a lot. Definitely helped my mouth feel cleaner than with just a regular toothbrush
Estefany R.
I love anything peppermint and so I loved this! It leaves your mouth smelling and feeling fresh for hours!
Ashley M.
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Prevents bad breath and kills germs. Use this frequently as it works.
Karina S.
I love how it leaves you with a minty fresh breath and it's not as bad to be honest thus is my Favorite one
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Great mouthwash! Makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. The taste is so refreshing! Great price point too!
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and very fresh! My fav. Is the cinnamon kind though. It taste better.
Steffy B.
Indianapolis
I love useing this in the morning and after meals. It freshens the breath s d leaves a nice clean feeling
Erica F.
I like this one because of the spearmint. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed. I approve!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?