BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Robyn P.
Dartmouth
Mint goodness in a bottle makes your breath feeling fresh and being fresh. Mentos the fresh makes xD
Pavlince J.
I've recently used this and i liked it. It's really fresh. But i think i like the red one better.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
Excellent product, excellent brand, I always finish satisfied of my purchase, recommended to 100%
Tina J.
This mouth wash is recommended by my dentist. And I glad that he recommended this product to me.
joana d.
otimo ,total eficaz ,seguranca na hora de comprar por ser um produto de qualidade ,e confianca
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Typical mouthwash, I enjoy the spearmint flavor. I find the covers difficult to remove however!
Rocio R.
entre rios, concordia
I started using this mouthwash a very short time ago and so far I have had very good results
Katie B.
Edmonton
Tastes amazing. Great morning rinse after breakfast or if you're to lazy to brush your teeth.
Cheryl M.
Glasgow
Great value and amazing products definitely would purchase again mouth feels great afterwards
Emma O.
Love the taste of this product! I use it everyday! Teeth feel fresh and clean after using.