BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Heather A.
Heather A.
This mouthwash was very good, made you're mouth feel really fresh and had nice breath, was very strong so wasn't as keen as some of the other but a very good mouthwash
joana d.
joana d.
otimo ,total eficaz ,seguranca na hora de comprar por ser um produto de qualidade ,e confianca
Eliana D.
Eliana D.
After rinsing your mouth with this mouthwash, your mouth will be left feeling clean, and your breath will be freshened. It's good for using after a meal and you want to go out, saving you brushing time.
Me encanta este bucal lo uso despues de comer me encanta por avecea estoy apurada y te saca de un apuro. Es muy refrescante, me gustaria que no arda tanto, pero es muy bueno.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Es muy bueno porque te deja con una frescura todo el día, es muy eficaz y tiene un aroma muy refrescante
Yuki B.
Yuki B.
I bought this mouthwash from Amazon thinking that my cavities will improve. I have been using it for two months. It gives a pleasant breath, but my cavities haven't changed much. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Maybe others find it useful but it was quite lacklustre in my opinion.
Fern C.
Fern C.
Northamptonshire
I have used this product and I was happy with the results, it kept my mouth fresh and clean through the day
Jenna Rae M.
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan , NS
Typical mouthwash, I enjoy the spearmint flavor. I find the covers difficult to remove however!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Azrikam
It's all about the freshness in your mouth. Make your mouth clean with a very good smell for a long time . Highly recommend
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
No me gusta el producto, ninguno de los enjuagadores bucales de colgate por que son muy dulces y no refrescan. Siento que la boca queda igual y no refrescante. No los recomiendo.