BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Naelis P.
Concord
I like this product and specially because its flavor is mint. My mouth have a special feeling after using it
Gir B.
I love this. Does not burn as I gargle. Great for rinsing. I don't use it anymore. But the children love it.
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
It gives me the final cleaning that I need. Makes my breath smell good and my teeth looking good and healthy
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
Good stuff, smells really good and leaves your mouth with a tingly feeling. Highly reccomend everyone try it
Elyse D.
Colgate Advance Mouthwash leave your mouth feeling fresh, clean and not as intense as some other mouthwashes.
kaity c.
The taste is soooooo spicy . but I really feel like it cleans out my whole mouth would definitely buy again
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
This mouthwash is okay, it had a little off an odd after taste. It is effective but I'm not a regular user.
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite! The taste is great and I really feel like it helps get the added extra junk out of your mouth!
Jacy B.
Beaufort, SC
I love using this brand of mouth wash. I would rather use this than any other. I would say its my favorite.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?