BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Rodrigues D.
Rodrigues D.
My parents usually use this one
They love it like i do
At home we kinda only use colgate
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
I like it because its not too harsh. It akso Keeps mouth fresh and clean feeling. Product Works very well.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Great for everyone and works well but could improve a little bit. But still better
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
This mouth wash makes up breath smelling fresh and helps keeps my teeth white all day 😍
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Invernesss, Inverness-shire
The taste this product leaves in your mouth afterwards, I love it. Teeth/mouth/breath feeling fresh for ages after!
Elle G.
Elle G.
I love that this mouthwash doesn't have a strong burning taste so it makes your mouth feel fresh after brushing without burning. My teeth feel much more clean and any little bits left after brushing are rinsed out using this.
Tina T.
Tina T.
Auckland
It' makes your breathe smell nice and if yu leave it in for too long t stings
Izael P.
Izael P.
Utilizo sempre produto excelente que da dá uma sensação de frescor e limpeza na saúde bucal do consumidor.
Maria Victoria D.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
Excellent product, excellent brand, I always finish satisfied of my purchase, recommended to 100%
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
This one's by far my favorite! Sadly they have stopped selling them at my local stores so there's no chance of buying it again! But I really would buy one again!