BY COLGATE #35 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Galilea E.
I use this one and it works great just that it's a bit too strong for me. It does help me keep my mouth fresh
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Breath smells great I'm not afraid to talk to people after I use this I carry around some for after I eat out
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
This product makes me mouth feel so clean and the taste is not bad either. We have used this for a while now.
Iliana M.
Duluth
My whole family loves this.... it just never gets old we use it om a daily rutine we just cant be without it
Katyria R.
Bayonne
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
michelle r.
San antonio, TX
The mint flavor is my favorite. Leaves you feeling clean and minty. Get rid of yo stinking breathe dawg. Lol
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
This mouth wash has a really nice minty flavor and it does freshen breath, i have purchased this a few times
Shary M.
Quebradillas
Loving this soooo much. My mouth feels so fresh after I use it and it works it really does. Buy it any time.
Gir B.
I love this. Does not burn as I gargle. Great for rinsing. I don't use it anymore. But the children love it.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?

back