BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Tristyn R.
Leaves a strong fresh breathe smell but a very strong alcohol taste making it hard to leave in your mouth for the time directed also drys your mouth
Aliene D.
Super recommendo e maravilhoso maravilhoso mesmo linpa muito a boca.
Deixa o alido bem referentes e longe de bactérias
Britt P.
Love it! Fresh breath for hours and it's a super quick way to get rid of that espresso cappuccino breath at the office! I never want to be caught without it. It keeps the plaque off of your teeth for hours and helps keep it away after lunch or supper until you brush again!
Jackeline R.
Muito bom, ele limpa , deixa os dentes brancos e ainda ajuda a matar as bactérias tipo cárie e etc .
Amanda M.
Brasil
Indico e recommendo pra todos muito bom excelente indico e recommendo muito bom mesmo adoroooooooooooooo
Sahar F.
I love this mouthwash! It's so refreshing! I can be confident when talking to people. I bought it from Walmart. I use it all the time. I would definitely buy it again. It's very affordable. Love it!
Saad I.
This is a really good product I really Ilike it and i always use it and I love it
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
Liked the smell and the taste however it really gives me pain in my teeth which I haven't experienced with any other mouthwash before. I cannot use t for long otherwise I am suffering for the rest of the day.
Natasha G.
Verry fresh and good tast,i like to use it.
the sansation is very good too.
i like a lot.
Yasmeen Z.
Minty sensational feeling inside our mou when you use This product it is strong sented but leaves you bold and fresh ready for your day