BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Danielle B.
Love using the mouthwash after a good brushing, it helps fight all the bad germs I cannot reach and keeps my breath smell minty
Tamika K.
I love this mouthwash, it gives you that non fuzzy, fresh clean feeling all day regardless of what foods you have been eating
Tyler B.
Favourite flavor and it doesn't burn. I brush with my mouthwash after toothpaste so it's a must that it doesn't burn to use
Amy D.
Brilliant!I loved it .it worked really well. I would recommend it to anyone who likes having a refreshing taste all day long
Kim L.
Azrikam
It's all about the freshness in your mouth. Make your mouth clean with a very good smell for a long time . Highly recommend
Ana V.
Miami, Florida
Love colgate! This is delicious... Is really effective and last longer than orders... It's not pricey you guys should try it
Alicia C.
Nice mouthwash doesn't have the crazy listerine Bruning sensation! your mouth and teeth just feels sparkly clean and fresh!
alisha j.
this mouthwash is not as good as Listerine it gives a minty flavored after effect to us and also encourage sensitivity
Ezza R.
i like this product. the mouth wash doesnt give the burn sensation in my mouth. this is the brand that i always get.
Angelie S.
Edmonton, AB
Awesome mouth wash! I like spearmint so the taste is good and leaves my breath really fresh! Overall a good product!