BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
This Colgate mouthwash leaves my mouth so refreshing every morning .it comes really handy to get a to go one .
Kaona W.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love everything about this product it helps keep my brush smelling fresh all day and helps prevent cavities
Nitesh S.
Great product.
Feels fresh right after the use.
Smooth, not so strong but still effective.
Very good product.
Tina H.
Hurricane, WV
After brushing I always rinse with colgate mouthwash. I like the tingly feeling and the taste is not potent.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
One of my favorites! I love the minty feel and the clean feeling lasts for hours, you need this in your life!
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh as it should LOL ive noticed when i use it my teeth are whiter
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
Good flavor and cleansing capabilities! My kids even enjoy it. I prefer this brand and flavor to most others.
Galilea E.
I use this one and it works great just that it's a bit too strong for me. It does help me keep my mouth fresh
Iliana M.
Duluth
My whole family loves this.... it just never gets old we use it om a daily rutine we just cant be without it
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?