BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Celene C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
For mouth wash i always like to go for the spearmint because i feel that it latest longer then other favorites
Jordan K.
Cincinnati, OH
Great taste and keeps my breath fresh! Doesn't burn and keeps cavities in check in conjunction with toothpaste.
India H.
Merced, CA
You can find this product at walmart for this deal that ive seen its not pricy either. I reccomend this product
Alyssa R.
I love this mouthwash always leaves me feeling minty fresh! I use it sometimes 3 times a day! ................
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
These are good not great, to be honest I can't tell the difference from mouth washes, to me they all seem great
korie h.
San Antonio, TX
This removes all of my plaque and leaves my breath smelling minty. I feel super fresh after using this product.
Courtney M.
New Castle, IN
I love it! It always leaves my mouth feeling clean, i always buy this exact one because of how refreshing it is
Candice J.
Salt Lake City, UT
Refreshing!! Leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Purchased at Target and my whole family uses it. Love it.
Haley J.
Warren, MI
I really like this mouth wash so much. It leaves your breath so fresh and works really good with my teeth too.
Maria C.
Love the after feeling . makes mouth feel fresh and clean . defenitly good to fight of any bacteria . recommend
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?