BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Lauren F.
Portskewett, Monmouthshire
Leaves your teeth feeling clean and not quite as strong as the peppermint counterparts. A good mouthwash
Lara G.
Muito, refrescante, da um hálito fresco e cheiroso além de dar um arremate na limpeza bucal. Recomendo!
Sam B.
I feel like it didn't do much. I used it many times, but it didn't do anything. I was very disappointed
Robyn P.
Dartmouth
Mint goodness in a bottle makes your breath feeling fresh and being fresh. Mentos the fresh makes xD
Jackeline R.
Muito bom, ele limpa , deixa os dentes brancos e ainda ajuda a matar as bactérias tipo cárie e etc .
xareny x.
Mazatenango
I love this mouthwash because helps me have fresh breath for a long time and did not cause sore gums
Pavlince J.
I've recently used this and i liked it. It's really fresh. But i think i like the red one better.
Tina J.
This mouth wash is recommended by my dentist. And I glad that he recommended this product to me.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
Excellent product, excellent brand, I always finish satisfied of my purchase, recommended to 100%
joana d.
otimo ,total eficaz ,seguranca na hora de comprar por ser um produto de qualidade ,e confianca