BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Yasmeen Z.
Minty sensational feeling inside our mou when you use This product it is strong sented but leaves you bold and fresh ready for your day
Helen R.
Does its job fresh intense taste and kills the nasty bad breath I wake up with last a long time not afraid to talk to people up closr
ellie h.
This tastes really nice and fresh. It makes my breath smell nice all day long and I will continue buying it because I really love it
Mayra D.
Aguas Buenas
Excelente sabor. limpia y refresca la boca. Y ayuda a controlar el mal aliento. Dejando la boca con buen aliento por largas horas.
Andrea C.
Santiago del Estero, Argentina
I like it but it makes my mouth burns so I can't keep it on my mouth for more than 30 secs, it's cheap and good to use it everyday.
Grace W.
My favourite mouthwash by far, it smells nice and leaves me feeling fresh and tastes better than most mouthwashes!! Recommend this
preia s.
Brilliant makes you're breath smell fresh and clean, you're teeth feel squeaky clean amazing product a must have in the bathroom
Priscila B.
Uso todos os dias, e deixa a minha boca muito refrescante, limpa e com um cheiro agradavel por mais tempo. Com certeza adoro ele.
Myrto O.
The smell is so satisfying I don't even care if it actually works. If you don't really like strong sents I wouldn't recommend it
Sasha S.
Not bad but I have to say I am a Crest fan and always will be. This one is light and does not sting/burn my mouth as I swish it.