BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
this mint flavour is very good. i am planning to use it even further in the summer. because it will keep me feeling like my mouth is fresh. Mint always provides strong gums and cleans the mouth.

I would recommend to buy it because i do it myself and overall satisfied.
Megan H.
Megan H.
I have used this mouthwash for a while now. It does the job without the burning sensation you get with other mouthwashes. I have also noticed it doesnt stain your teeth and it doesn't have a foul after taste. My whole family have now started using this mouthwash also.
Ashantay M.
Ashantay M.
Regina
Just like any other mouth wash. I use it regularly and probably wouldn't make a switch. It definitely does the job properly and never fails. For anyone looking to try out a mouthwash would recommend this one. I buy it every time and I'm never disappointed.
Erin P.
Erin P.
London, ON
This is my favourite mouth wash, a bottle usually lasts my bf and I the whole month, it leaves both our mouths feeling clean and so refreshed! I usually buy it from Walmart, shoppers, rexal or the grocery stores, sometimes i can find it at the dollarstore!
Izabel B.
Izabel B.
This is my favorite because besides giving a feeling of freshness, it does not burn. I have sensitive teeth and although this is not specific to this, I still like it a lot
shyanne s.
shyanne s.
I personally feel every mouthwash does the same trick, i have used this mouthwash for quiet a while and makes my mouth feel fresh and doesn't leave bad breath, i use it 3-4 times a week and have no doubts about the product.
Natalia (.
Natalia (.
Ótimo produto , para limpeza bucal, recomendado pelos dentistas, mantém o hálito fresco. Em relação as outras marcas também são boas e estão atingindo minhas expectativas,
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear
I love this mouth wash. I much prefer spearmint as other mints are a bit too strong for me. I like how clean my mouth feels after using it and I found it very long lasting.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this because my breath smells minty for hours after and what is there not to love about that! I also think the price is great and is sold at most stores.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
bonnyville, alberta
Wenusually buy big jugs of scope when they're on sale but somtimes we go to crest and buy what we can get. I do find it goes quickly. But I'd rather have good breath! Somtimes it burns the mouth. But all in all it gets the job done