BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Cristina L.
It's okay. I like that it does  not burn my mouth but I do not feel super fresh after rinsing my mouth with this.
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
Definitely in my top five mouthwashes. It's affordable and it doesn't sting my mouth or hurt my sensitive teeth!
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Spearmint is my favorite! I prefer the whitening formulas that foam a little, but this is still a great option.
Becca F.
Rockville, MD
There is minimal burn and the freshness lasts for hours. I have used Colgate for years and will stick with it.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
I love using this every single night. it definitely helps with teeth whiting and keeps your breath minty fresh
Samantha K.
Newport , NC
Definitely leaves your mouth feeling fresh once you use it. Usually I catch it on sale and use a coupon to buy.
Rhianna G.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Helps my breath stay fresh all day long! Recommended! Colgate is a great brand, love their products in general!
Bere C.
Maricopa, Az
I love it I have been using it for a while now &' I don't think I would change it &' it leaves your month fresh
Sapphire G.
Love the flavor . Very refreshing and really helps with keeping my breath fresh and my teeth white stain free !
Fariba  N.
Hicksville, NY
i like colgate mouth wash . it tast better from different brand and my kid likes the small measuring cup on top
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?