BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Mayra D.
Aguas Buenas
Excelente sabor. limpia y refresca la boca. Y ayuda a controlar el mal aliento. Dejando la boca con buen aliento por largas horas.
Grace W.
My favourite mouthwash by far, it smells nice and leaves me feeling fresh and tastes better than most mouthwashes!! Recommend this
Priscila B.
Uso todos os dias, e deixa a minha boca muito refrescante, limpa e com um cheiro agradavel por mais tempo. Com certeza adoro ele.
Myrto O.
The smell is so satisfying I don't even care if it actually works. If you don't really like strong sents I wouldn't recommend it
Sasha S.
Not bad but I have to say I am a Crest fan and always will be. This one is light and does not sting/burn my mouth as I swish it.
preia s.
Brilliant makes you're breath smell fresh and clean, you're teeth feel squeaky clean amazing product a must have in the bathroom
ilana f.
Rua Adonílson Alves Ferreira, 5, cs 3 - Vale do Sol - Barueri/SP
Excellent product of easy aplication. I find your products amazing. It gives an incredible effect. Great result. I love it all.
Danielle B.
Love using the mouthwash after a good brushing, it helps fight all the bad germs I cannot reach and keeps my breath smell minty
Amy D.
Brilliant!I loved it .it worked really well. I would recommend it to anyone who likes having a refreshing taste all day long
Tamika K.
I love this mouthwash, it gives you that non fuzzy, fresh clean feeling all day regardless of what foods you have been eating