BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Ashley M.
My whole family loves the taste of this mouthwash. It doesn't have a strong taste like some do. Doesn't leave you with that burning feeling either.
Carli D.
Favorite brand and flavor of mouthwash. It is not so strong that it prevents a proper rinse but I can feel how clean my mouth is after I use it
Montana f.
WARRANE
My grandmother buys this for us kids, it's really good to use! I love to use mouth wash and it makes me have nice smelling breath afterwards
Sam S.
Spearmint is the only flavour I will ever use! Taste good and makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. I always make sure I have this product.
Jackie R.
Cairo
A good and affordable Mouth wash although the Spearmint refreshment feeling in the mouth doesnt last too long just for the first 2minutes.
Tori S.
Great at freshening breath it is amazing for cleansing the mouth and easy to get at places and is very freshening and not too over powering
Ilhaam A.
This is one of my most used mouthwashs , helps give a fresh minty breath but I highly recommend using Colgate optic white with this product
pamela b.
Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield menta verde enjuague bucal contra sobretensiones
I like a lot completely removes plaque and fresh breath
Esdi´i H.
Nogales
The taste is great and helps a lot with bad breathe. I really like it because it doesn't make my mouth burn as much as others I've used.
Wanda E.
Ottawa
i love spearmint and the colgate total advanced pro shield surge mouthwash works wonderful for me. love the taste and freshness it leaves