BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
This mouth wash is amazing after you're done brushing your teeth use this and it's very effective I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for a while now. It's very satisfying. I would recommend this to others
Marinda B.
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Akron, OH
I prefer the spearmint flavor of mouthwash over the traditional peppermint flavor, as the spearmint tends to leave my mouth just as fresh as peppermint, but not overpower or give a "burn" sensation. Great product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Kyle, TX
Love spearmint and this particular mouthwash is extremely effective. I use it daily and I think it is beneficial for keeping breath super fresh! I found it effective and I would definitely buy this product again.
TeShauna W.
TeShauna W.
Albuquerque, NM
After trying another brand I switched to this. I felt like the alcohol in the mouthwash did a number on my mouth; Left me really thirsty. This is a product that I wouldn't typically use unless I really I have to.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
I love this stuff. I buy it in big bottles and refill the little bottle in my medicine cabinet. I have terrible teeth but have not had any issues-cavities, gingivitis...etc. since using it. I highly recommend it!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Phoenix , AZ
Not only in the morning but throughout the day I tend to use this. As well as after I eat. It makes my mouth feel so clean and and fresh. I always get this at target because they always have this product on sale.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
The Colgate total advance mouth wash really does work! You feel like your mouth is really clean and it really freshens your breath! It's long lasting and is over all a really great product. I love the mouth Wash!
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Colgate has some pretty good mouth wash. I like the freshness and I clicked on the whiting mouth wash but somehow it has me reviewing this one instead. I've tried a few Colgate mouthwashes and they all seem good
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
My mom buys this one cause it's everyone's favorite. It's not very effective at all. My mom gets it at Walmart or CVS every time. It's the first ones we all liked. I recommend this one cause it's actually great!