BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I've been hooked on this mouthwash the past few months. It doesn't burn in your mouth like some mouthwashes do. Spearmint is my favorite flavor of Colgate mouthwash. It's kind of pricy though. They make two sizes though, so you may choose between a big bottle or a smaller bottle, although depending on the size of a store, some stores may not sell the option of two different sizes.
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
It leaves the halite really refreshing, however I did not like the fact that at the time of use I burn too much of my good. But in other factors it is a very, very recommendable product.
Mikayla H.
This is the perfect mouthwash if you hate that strait up peppermint flavored ones sometimes they can get to strong but spearmint is a refreshing taste that I personally love
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Liza M.
Cherryville , NC
I love how fresh my teeth feels after I rinse with this. It's pretty affordable with coupons in Sunday papers most of the time. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Colgate makes a great mouthwash. It can be a little overpriced, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it. Most mouth washes have the same active ingredient, but I'm a sucker for branding so I usually buy the name brand when it's on sale. I would buy again, less intense than Listerine.
Naquivia W.
Saint Helena Island, SC
Yes, Yes, yes! I use this while I'm at school. I rinse right after I brush my teeth. Thus makes me feel refreshed and helps me to start my day. I do not use any other brand for some reason. I stick to what works and this happens to work great for me. I would recommend this to others.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
Isn't my favorite. Bought it on vacation one time when I couldn't find my regular brand. This one has more of a bite to it than the other one I prefer. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh, though! I would still recommend it. It wasn't right for me, but it isn't a bad product.
Mârîïâ Ä.
Weslaco, TX
I use this because toothbrushing doesnt do all the job plus 80% of bacteria and all that stuff isnt in oyr teeth its in our gums tounge and cheeks. So this is the best way to get rid of bacteria and all that other stuff that leads to dry motuh which leads to bad breath.
Tinika R.
Sherwood, AR
I recently purchased this item at Target and love it. it has my mouth feeling clean and breath smelling good. it does not burn or irritate my mouth. i can see an improvement in my teeth and gums. i keep a bottle in my purse, desk, and at home. I tend to use it multiple times a day. this is the only mouthwash that i use. it works and i love it. great taste and everlasting!