BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Jessica M.
Sandusky, OH
I liked the flavor but I felt like it didn't keep my mouth fresh as long as other moth washes have it was like it faded very quickly and I wasn't happy with that
Isabella F.
This mouthwash was not the best it was terrible. It kinda gave my mouth a burning sensation and gave me red spots on the out side of my mouth. I was not satisfied. I will not repurchase.
Karen c.
I use this every morning since toothpaste tastes weird for me and if doesn't really leave a good breath, it just cleans it. This works great and it leaves a good breath for a long time
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I've been hooked on this mouthwash the past few months. It doesn't burn in your mouth like some mouthwashes do. Spearmint is my favorite flavor of Colgate mouthwash. It's kind of pricy though. They make two sizes though, so you may choose between a big bottle or a smaller bottle, although depending on the size of a store, some stores may not sell the option of two different sizes.
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
It leaves the halite really refreshing, however I did not like the fact that at the time of use I burn too much of my good. But in other factors it is a very, very recommendable product.
Mikayla H.
This is the perfect mouthwash if you hate that strait up peppermint flavored ones sometimes they can get to strong but spearmint is a refreshing taste that I personally love
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Liza M.
Cherryville , NC
I love how fresh my teeth feels after I rinse with this. It's pretty affordable with coupons in Sunday papers most of the time. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
Colgate makes a great mouthwash. It can be a little overpriced, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it. Most mouth washes have the same active ingredient, but I'm a sucker for branding so I usually buy the name brand when it's on sale. I would buy again, less intense than Listerine.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
Isn't my favorite. Bought it on vacation one time when I couldn't find my regular brand. This one has more of a bite to it than the other one I prefer. It leaves my mouth and teeth feeling fresh, though! I would still recommend it. It wasn't right for me, but it isn't a bad product.