BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Verry fresh and good tast,i like to use it.
the sansation is very good too.
i like a lot.
Lara M.
Lara M.
Gostei do resultado, deixa o hálito melhor, mais não gostei muito do gosto, meio amargo
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I cant stand this flavor, very strong, but great result i love it ! greatmouthwash !
Saad I.
Saad I.
This is a really good product I really Ilike it and i always use it and I love it
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
Love it. It makes my brest fresh a d also makes my mouth feel clean and heathly
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
I love using this to wake up those geems in my mouth, nice cooling. Tingling
Vaishali P.
Vaishali P.
What i basically love about this Colgate total advanced Pro Shields spearmint Surge mouthwash is its minty flavour which leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and it smells so good that gives me that light kind of feeling which hardly few mouthwashes give...they are very hard for once I gargle with it I don't feel right on my mouth but on with this mouthwash I feels so good and freshen up and it just freshen up my mood highly recommended to others.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
The only mouthwash I used to use was Listerine. I could nerve really find another that I liked the taste or performance of until I tried Colgate mouthwash. I find it to have good flavours, it's affordable and it keeps your breath feeling nice and fresh. I would recommend this product and would repurchase it.
Shannon-Louise M.
Shannon-Louise M.
Glasgow
I loved this mouth wash! Makes your mouth feel incredible fresh. I have used this mouth wash before and I re-bought it. I use it 3 times a day to keep that fresh mouth feeling! However it is very very minty but I think that might be why it makes your mouth feel so clean! I would recommend this to anyone!
Giulia Melo S.
Giulia Melo S.
Taubaté
Um dos meus enxaguantes bucais favoritos, tem um ótimo gosto, não arde a boca, sente-se um frescor após usa-lo, tem boa durabilidade, não mancha ou escurece os dentes além de valer o custo benefício ! Tento o ter sempre em mãos em embalagens que também são vendidas em pequenos frascos.