BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Yuki B.
I bought this mouthwash from Amazon thinking that my cavities will improve. I have been using it for two months. It gives a pleasant breath, but my cavities haven't changed much. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Maybe others find it useful but it was quite lacklustre in my opinion.
Tristyn R.
Leaves a strong fresh breathe smell but a very strong alcohol taste making it hard to leave in your mouth for the time directed also drys your mouth
Stacy W.
I love using this to wake up those geems in my mouth, nice cooling. Tingling
Robyn P.
Dartmouth
Mint goodness in a bottle makes your breath feeling fresh and being fresh. Mentos the fresh makes xD
Rebecca Z.
Manitoba, Canada
Love it. Love mouthwash in general. This is a good mouth wash as it doesn't have the real bad bite that some the alcohol based mouthwashes do. I like it. It makes my mouth nice and fresh and seems to last for a long time.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
I cant stand this flavor, very strong, but great result i love it ! greatmouthwash !
Amanda M.
Brasil
Indico e recommendo pra todos muito bom excelente indico e recommendo muito bom mesmo adoroooooooooooooo
Yasmeen Z.
Minty sensational feeling inside our mou when you use This product it is strong sented but leaves you bold and fresh ready for your day
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Sin pensarlo dos veces lo pongo en mi carrito del supermercado cuando hago compras. Esto es un enjuague bucal que complementa esa limpieza profunda que todos buscamos. Su sabor y frescura es la combinacion que me enamoró.
Jessica O.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Liked the smell and the taste however it really gives me pain in my teeth which I haven't experienced with any other mouthwash before. I cannot use t for long otherwise I am suffering for the rest of the day.