BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Saulo P.
Recife PE
Limpa sem arder, marvilhoso para prevenir as placas e as cáries, comparado aos outros esse é um dos melhores pois nos dá uma agradável sensação de frescor e limpreza!
Skyla K.
Very strong mouthwash. Works very well to make your mouth feel clean and fresh after brushing, and the taste is way better than just regular mint in my opinion. Reminiscent of spearmint gum.
Olivia J.
This mouthwash leaves a very clean feeling in the mouth. It doesn't leave a residue after using it. I would only rate this product four stars as the scent and flavour is very strong.
Channa S.
I swear by colgate products. Love the minty fragrance on this one. It leaves my mouth so refreshed and helps me with mouth odor. Great if used after colgate spearmint toothpaste
Me encanta este bucal lo uso despues de comer me encanta por avecea estoy apurada y te saca de un apuro. Es muy refrescante, me gustaria que no arda tanto, pero es muy bueno.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
This one's by far my favorite! Sadly they have stopped selling them at my local stores so there's no chance of buying it again! But I really would buy one again!
Estefany P.
colgate definitely my favorite love my teeth last quite fresh and clean all day smell very good and very white love recommend without any doubt, never would give me bad breath
Taneisha S.
Can really burn but definitely does the job. Keep the pearly whites white and the breath fresh. What more could you ask for? Would buy again, but i would water it down more.
Heather A.
This mouthwash was very good, made you're mouth feel really fresh and had nice breath, was very strong so wasn't as keen as some of the other but a very good mouthwash
Influenster M.
Whenever I use it because I like the cleaning power you have. And I clean all teeth. I recommend it for adults. Limpia..jaja literally leaves you mouth! Use it.
Colgate's definitely the best product and would like to know and test the newest and give my opinion.