BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I like that it helps my mouth stay minty fresh and clean. They are affordable and help with your brushing routine
kimberly p.
This is the best mouthwash!! It's a great flavour and and it keeps my breath smelling soooo fresh...It's a must!!
FERNANDA M.
Austin, TX
Son bueno fáciles de Obténer su gran variedad de pasta y cepillos dentales son estupendos me encanta consumirlos
Samantha S.
Love this stuff, leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean after a good brushing. I prefer the green over the blue
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Don't like this product, I feel that didn't do anything for me.
Is to light for my tast and it don't clean enogth
Jenny R.
Pharr, TX
Maybe this is the one but I think it's not strong enough. It's okay, but it's not my go to. I still would use it
Camila R.
Me encanta este producto porque me da una sensacion de frescura al instante, tiene un saber peculiar y me gusta.
Vanessa A.
South Holland, IL
The spearmint is the best flavor there is when it comes to having a cleaning feeling taste after using mouthwash
Cassandra H.
Great mouth wash... I especially love the favoring in this one.. Your mouth feels fresh, clean, and smells great!
Talia M.
Longwood, FL
Definitely in my top five mouthwashes. It's affordable and it doesn't sting my mouth or hurt my sensitive teeth!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?