BY COLGATE #35 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Kayla H.
Temple, TX
Live this product it works super fast and I don't have to worry about anything because this mouthwash covers it all.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
Colgate Total Advance Pro-Shield Mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling fresh. The Spearment Surge flavor is my favorite!
Tina H.
Winder, GA
Ive used this forever and love it. No problems with it and would never change. Taste great and dentist is happy too.
Lucy P.
Shelton,CT
This product was so useful. I really enjoyed using this product. I really enjoy it and it was amazing. I loved it.
Melinda P.
Jersey City, NJ
Colgate mouth wash gives my mouth a fresh clean and fresh breath i recommend this product one of my go too products
Courtney B.
Good product! Taste is good! Takes away the bad breath & cleans the teeth all in one! Colgate has got it going on!
Deanna J.
Sacramento, CA
Love this product because it help make my mouth feel really good and fresh make breath smell good for a long time.
victor g.
Sacramento, CA
Great for bad breath. been using it for while now and i have never been disappointed with this product. must have.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
Spearmint is my favorite mouth wash flavor. It helps get the rest of the plague and leaves your breath minty fresh.
Amy L.
I absolutely love this product it is awesome can't wait to purchase similar products from this brand it works great
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?

back