BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Montana f.
WARRANE
My grandmother buys this for us kids, it's really good to use! I love to use mouth wash and it makes me have nice smelling breath afterwards
Jackie R.
Cairo
A good and affordable Mouth wash although the Spearmint refreshment feeling in the mouth doesnt last too long just for the first 2minutes.
Ilhaam A.
This is one of my most used mouthwashs , helps give a fresh minty breath but I highly recommend using Colgate optic white with this product
Sam S.
Spearmint is the only flavour I will ever use! Taste good and makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. I always make sure I have this product.
Wanda E.
Ottawa
i love spearmint and the colgate total advanced pro shield surge mouthwash works wonderful for me. love the taste and freshness it leaves
ellie h.
This tastes really nice and fresh. It makes my breath smell nice all day long and I will continue buying it because I really love it
Grace W.
My favourite mouthwash by far, it smells nice and leaves me feeling fresh and tastes better than most mouthwashes!! Recommend this
Myrto O.
The smell is so satisfying I don't even care if it actually works. If you don't really like strong sents I wouldn't recommend it
preia s.
Brilliant makes you're breath smell fresh and clean, you're teeth feel squeaky clean amazing product a must have in the bathroom
ilana f.
Rua Adonílson Alves Ferreira, 5, cs 3 - Vale do Sol - Barueri/SP
Excellent product of easy aplication. I find your products amazing. It gives an incredible effect. Great result. I love it all.