BY COLGATE #17 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Amber S.
Excellent mouthwash. I used it morning and night after brushing and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after every use. I highly recommend this product and other Colgate oral hygiene products
Megan H.
I have used this mouthwash for a while now. It does the job without the burning sensation you get with other mouthwashes. I have also noticed it doesnt stain your teeth and it doesn't have a foul after taste. My whole family have now started using this mouthwash also.
Erin P.
London, ON
This is my favourite mouth wash, a bottle usually lasts my bf and I the whole month, it leaves both our mouths feeling clean and so refreshed! I usually buy it from Walmart, shoppers, rexal or the grocery stores, sometimes i can find it at the dollarstore!
Izabel B.
This is my favorite because besides giving a feeling of freshness, it does not burn. I have sensitive teeth and although this is not specific to this, I still like it a lot
shyanne s.
I personally feel every mouthwash does the same trick, i have used this mouthwash for quiet a while and makes my mouth feel fresh and doesn't leave bad breath, i use it 3-4 times a week and have no doubts about the product.
Elle G.
I love that this mouthwash doesn't have a strong burning taste so it makes your mouth feel fresh after brushing without burning. My teeth feel much more clean and any little bits left after brushing are rinsed out using this.
Tara K.
I use this stuff everynight after i brush and floss and it honestly does make a difference through out the weeks of transformation however woah the mint flavour hits you and thats my least favourite however would highly recommend.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
My family and I use mouth wash daily. Colgate is always our go to brand for mouth wash. The tastes and flavors r better then others I have tried that's for sure. I only buy spearmint mouth wash because it's the only one that doesn't make my mouth feel like it's on fire ! I like that it's alcohol free and it kills 99% of all germs. It significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis ; no burn of alcohol and it instantly freshens your breath !
Natalia (.
Ótimo produto , para limpeza bucal, recomendado pelos dentistas, mantém o hálito fresco. Em relação as outras marcas também são boas e estão atingindo minhas expectativas,
Lizzy S.
No me gusta el producto, ninguno de los enjuagadores bucales de colgate por que son muy dulces y no refrescan. Siento que la boca queda igual y no refrescante. No los recomiendo.