BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tori S.
Tori S.
Great at freshening breath it is amazing for cleansing the mouth and easy to get at places and is very freshening and not too over powering
pamela b.
pamela b.
Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield menta verde enjuague bucal contra sobretensiones
I like a lot completely removes plaque and fresh breath
Yasmeen Z.
Yasmeen Z.
Minty sensational feeling inside our mou when you use This product it is strong sented but leaves you bold and fresh ready for your day
Helen R.
Helen R.
Does its job fresh intense taste and kills the nasty bad breath I wake up with last a long time not afraid to talk to people up closr
ellie h.
ellie h.
This tastes really nice and fresh. It makes my breath smell nice all day long and I will continue buying it because I really love it
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Santiago del Estero, Argentina
I like it but it makes my mouth burns so I can't keep it on my mouth for more than 30 secs, it's cheap and good to use it everyday.
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Aguas Buenas
Excelente sabor. limpia y refresca la boca. Y ayuda a controlar el mal aliento. Dejando la boca con buen aliento por largas horas.
Priscila B.
Priscila B.
Uso todos os dias, e deixa a minha boca muito refrescante, limpa e com um cheiro agradavel por mais tempo. Com certeza adoro ele.
Sasha S.
Sasha S.
Not bad but I have to say I am a Crest fan and always will be. This one is light and does not sting/burn my mouth as I swish it.
Myrto O.
Myrto O.
The smell is so satisfying I don't even care if it actually works. If you don't really like strong sents I wouldn't recommend it