BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Colgate is a great mouthwash product reasonable price great taste overall good
Kourtney W.
Puyallup, WA
Don't usually use Colgate but it gets the job done and gives me a happy mouth.
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT
It made my mouth feel clean, but it felt like it was burning the whole time.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Loved the flavor and the good clean. Feeling I got from it. It was great!!
Evere R.
I love the spearmint taste and sensation. It keeps my breath fresh and cool
Melanie V.
Good mouthwash, leaves my breath smelling great and my teeth feeling clean.
Ruth M.
Richmond
I really love this one. It leaves my mouth fresh. I use this twice a day!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
the classic is always good. This is not far behind, I love the products of Colgate and I have always used their products, since I was a child, from toothpaste to children to mouthwash and they are the best!
Aaliyah B.
united kingdom
A nice flavour mouth wash it is very minty I got mine from boots and it cost around £2:00 for the full size I always use this mouth wash as it’s super reliable overall I was very satisfied with this product.
Rebecca A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, GA
I love this mouth wash. I much prefer spearmint as other mints are a bit too strong for me. I like how clean my mouth feels after using it and I found it very long lasting.