BY COLGATE #51 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Lizzy S.
No me gusta el producto, ninguno de los enjuagadores bucales de colgate por que son muy dulces y no refrescan. Siento que la boca queda igual y no refrescante. No los recomiendo.
Yeirson C.
100% recommendado, sin palabras a ojos cerrados lo recomiendo vale la la compra y tener uno de estos productos en la casa para la limpieza de los dientes.
Cassie H.
bonnyville, alberta
Wenusually buy big jugs of scope when they're on sale but somtimes we go to crest and buy what we can get. I do find it goes quickly. But I'd rather have good breath! Somtimes it burns the mouth. But all in all it gets the job done
Radhika K.
Edmonton , AL
I use this almost everyday and it honestly is amazing!! My mouth smells fresh for hours after using it in the morning unlike some mouthwashes that only have that effect for about an hour or so. I usually chew spearmint gum to keep my mouth smelling fresh but now I find myself doing that less because of this mouthwash!
Jess S.
Honestly most mouthwashes sound leave me with a weird taste after using them, but this mouth wash is the one of few that left me with the same minty smell. It stings your mouth so you know it's doing the right job, but the stingy isn't painful. Would honestly buy this item over and over again.
Hannah C.
This is a great mouth wash. It does refresh your mouth really good and for all the people out there that don't like hot minty mouth washes then this one is great because it's not that minty but that means that the minty ones will do more work. Great purchase and still use it till this day 😊
N F.
I love the speArmint flavour. It's a great mouthwash that removes any bad tastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean! Also there is no aftertaste which Is a big plus
Yuki B.
I bought this mouthwash from Amazon thinking that my cavities will improve. I have been using it for two months. It gives a pleasant breath, but my cavities haven't changed much. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Maybe others find it useful but it was quite lacklustre in my opinion.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Este enjuague bucal me encanta, su sabor perdura durante el día y la frescura que se siente es increible. Realmente Colgate es una de las mejores marcas en cuidados bucales que la seguiría usando siempre y si la compraría nuevamente para su uso.
Candace S.
Thus mouthwash is pretty good it is very refreshing and keeps your mouth feeling clean for a while but I wouldn't suggest the spearmint flavor. Don't get me wrong spearmint is one of my favorite flavors but when it comes to mouth wash I notice that it doesn't keep your mouth minty and fresh as long as some of the more stronger flavors do.