BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Amanda C.
Moosup, CT
It made my mouth feel clean, but it felt like it was burning the whole time.
Evere R.
I love the spearmint taste and sensation. It keeps my breath fresh and cool
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Loved the flavor and the good clean. Feeling I got from it. It was great!!
Melanie V.
Good mouthwash, leaves my breath smelling great and my teeth feeling clean.
Ruth M.
I really love this one. It leaves my mouth fresh. I use this twice a day!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Fabiola J.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B.
the classic is always good. This is not far behind, I love the products of Colgate and I have always used their products, since I was a child, from toothpaste to children to mouthwash and they are the best!
Aaliyah B.
united kingdom
A nice flavour mouth wash it is very minty I got mine from boots and it cost around £2:00 for the full size I always use this mouth wash as it’s super reliable overall I was very satisfied with this product.
Rebecca A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, GA
I love this mouth wash. I much prefer spearmint as other mints are a bit too strong for me. I like how clean my mouth feels after using it and I found it very long lasting.
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
The only mouthwash I used to use was Listerine. I could nerve really find another that I liked the taste or performance of until I tried Colgate mouthwash. I find it to have good flavours, it's affordable and it keeps your breath feeling nice and fresh. I would recommend this product and would repurchase it.
Shannon-Louise M.
I loved this mouth wash! Makes your mouth feel incredible fresh. I have used this mouth wash before and I re-bought it. I use it 3 times a day to keep that fresh mouth feeling! However it is very very minty but I think that might be why it makes your mouth feel so clean! I would recommend this to anyone!