BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tara K.
I use this stuff everynight after i brush and floss and it honestly does make a difference through out the weeks of transformation however woah the mint flavour hits you and thats my least favourite however would highly recommend.
Margit Arnadóttir N.
Fámjin
This one's by far my favorite! Sadly they have stopped selling them at my local stores so there's no chance of buying it again! But I really would buy one again!
Natalia (.
Ótimo produto , para limpeza bucal, recomendado pelos dentistas, mantém o hálito fresco. Em relação as outras marcas também são boas e estão atingindo minhas expectativas,
Lizzy S.
No me gusta el producto, ninguno de los enjuagadores bucales de colgate por que son muy dulces y no refrescan. Siento que la boca queda igual y no refrescante. No los recomiendo.
Cassie H.
bonnyville, alberta
Wenusually buy big jugs of scope when they're on sale but somtimes we go to crest and buy what we can get. I do find it goes quickly. But I'd rather have good breath! Somtimes it burns the mouth. But all in all it gets the job done
N F.
I love the speArmint flavour. It's a great mouthwash that removes any bad tastes and leaves my mouth feeling clean! Also there is no aftertaste which Is a big plus
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I use this because my breath smells minty for hours after and what is there not to love about that! I also think the price is great and is sold at most stores.
Pragya B.
I have uses almost all the mouth washed from colgate but this one does the job the best.. it does not burn your mucosa like listrine but works the same
Beatriz N.
esse produto é muito bom, gosto bastante deste enxaguante bucal, ele é bastante refrescante.
deixa meus dentes branquinhos, não tem contras.
Montana f.
WARRANE
My grandmother buys this for us kids, it's really good to use! I love to use mouth wash and it makes me have nice smelling breath afterwards