BY COLGATE #58 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Shannon-Louise M.
Glasgow
I loved this mouth wash! Makes your mouth feel incredible fresh. I have used this mouth wash before and I re-bought it. I use it 3 times a day to keep that fresh mouth feeling! However it is very very minty but I think that might be why it makes your mouth feel so clean! I would recommend this to anyone!
Giulia Melo S.
Taubaté
Um dos meus enxaguantes bucais favoritos, tem um ótimo gosto, não arde a boca, sente-se um frescor após usa-lo, tem boa durabilidade, não mancha ou escurece os dentes além de valer o custo benefício ! Tento o ter sempre em mãos em embalagens que também são vendidas em pequenos frascos.
this mint flavour is very good. i am planning to use it even further in the summer. because it will keep me feeling like my mouth is fresh. Mint always provides strong gums and cleans the mouth.

I would recommend to buy it because i do it myself and overall satisfied.
Amber S.
Excellent mouthwash. I used it morning and night after brushing and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after every use. I highly recommend this product and other Colgate oral hygiene products
Megan H.
I have used this mouthwash for a while now. It does the job without the burning sensation you get with other mouthwashes. I have also noticed it doesnt stain your teeth and it doesn't have a foul after taste. My whole family have now started using this mouthwash also.
Ashantay M.
Regina
Just like any other mouth wash. I use it regularly and probably wouldn't make a switch. It definitely does the job properly and never fails. For anyone looking to try out a mouthwash would recommend this one. I buy it every time and I'm never disappointed.
Erin P.
London, ON
This is my favourite mouth wash, a bottle usually lasts my bf and I the whole month, it leaves both our mouths feeling clean and so refreshed! I usually buy it from Walmart, shoppers, rexal or the grocery stores, sometimes i can find it at the dollarstore!
Izabel B.
This is my favorite because besides giving a feeling of freshness, it does not burn. I have sensitive teeth and although this is not specific to this, I still like it a lot
shyanne s.
I personally feel every mouthwash does the same trick, i have used this mouthwash for quiet a while and makes my mouth feel fresh and doesn't leave bad breath, i use it 3-4 times a week and have no doubts about the product.
Elle G.
I love that this mouthwash doesn't have a strong burning taste so it makes your mouth feel fresh after brushing without burning. My teeth feel much more clean and any little bits left after brushing are rinsed out using this.