BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
sesen g.
Rolesville, NC
Works great I definitely see a noticeable difference in the whiteness of my teeth as well as my breath. very affordable.
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Great mouthwash! It really gives you a fresh feeling and kills bacteria fast! This mothwash left my breath smelling great
Carol M.
This really helped whiten my teeth. Within a few days I saw a difference in my teeth and would never use anything else
Lisa S.
Springfield, MO
Good balance and not overpowering. Lasting effect for a good amount of time. I like the flavors offered. Priced fairly.
Tara F.
Cincinnati, OH
Taste is so good and leaves my mouth feeling super fresh! I love it!it's perfect just to use very quickly after you eat
Rochel B.
Montegut, LA
I just love spearment. After brushing my teeth and flosing I swish this around and love how clean my teeth feel after.
Sierra S.
Melbourne, FL
This is a very good mouthwash. It works very well and I use it every day. I like the packaging and everything about it.
Kylah S.
New
If you like the minty taste this I perfect! I love mint things so I like this one! It makes you breath smell very good
Betsy J.
Hollywood, FL
My husband is obsessed with mouthwash and he's so happy that there is something that is non-alcoholic that still works
I love this mouthwash it leaves my mouth fresh and doesn't burn.its not that expensive you can get it at any drugstore
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?