BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
San Juan PR
Sin pensarlo dos veces lo pongo en mi carrito del supermercado cuando hago compras. Esto es un enjuague bucal que complementa esa limpieza profunda que todos buscamos. Su sabor y frescura es la combinacion que me enamoró.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This is my favorite flavor of mouth wash. It doesn't burn like listerine does. I found my mouth was fresher all day after brushing my teeth and using the mouth wash. I prefer this flavor to the other flavors they make
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Liked the smell and the taste however it really gives me pain in my teeth which I haven't experienced with any other mouthwash before. I cannot use t for long otherwise I am suffering for the rest of the day.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Great mouth wash and easy to use. The taste isn't too strong. Bought at Walmart for a great price. I like Colgate total over other brands and I use this as much as I can. I would recommend to others for sure
Sahar F.
Sahar F.
I love this mouthwash! It's so refreshing! I can be confident when talking to people. I bought it from Walmart. I use it all the time. I would definitely buy it again. It's very affordable. Love it!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Hornepayne
I love the Colgate mouthwash! I find the taste is not as harsh as the Listerine brand. I also love how clean my mouth feels afterwards and the fact that the spearmint smell lasts all day long.
Meg I.
Meg I.
The more I use this, the more I agree with my dentist that this is not the best mouthwash. My mouth is often left with a horrible aftertaste and I don't feel like I'm getting what I paid for.
Skyla K.
Skyla K.
Very strong mouthwash. Works very well to make your mouth feel clean and fresh after brushing, and the taste is way better than just regular mint in my opinion. Reminiscent of spearmint gum.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
I love to use this mouthwash in particular, daily, after brushing my teeth. It isn't harsh on my gums, and doesn't leave a burning sensation on my tongue/gums. Definitely a great buy.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
This mouthwash leaves a very clean feeling in the mouth. It doesn't leave a residue after using it. I would only rate this product four stars as the scent and flavour is very strong.