BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa G.
Lawrence, MA
Love highly recommend affordable leaves your mouth nice and fresh good after taste taste is good
Met my expectations highly
Haily H.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I like the way it smells and leave my mouth feeling fresh if i could smile all day with this i would deffinatly be able to
Melissa B.
It doesn't burn and the taste is not terrible it keeps your breath fresh and helps maintain oral health it is very helpful
Jayeliene L.
La Porte, TX
I live spearmint expressly with this its fresh and really cleans your mouth if you have not enough time to brush your teeth
Shay R.
Ruskin, FL
When I do coupon I get a lot of mouthwash. I do give away basket to family as friend if and when my stock pile us to much.
Carling L.
Doesn't give the same burn as listerine, but still gets the job done! Would buy if on sale, otherwise stick with listerine
myra o.
Bakersfield, CA
This mouth wash leavs a refreshing mouth smelling fresh n clean cleans bagteria in instants really afodable worth the price
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Great mouthwash! It really gives you a fresh feeling and kills bacteria fast! This mothwash left my breath smelling great
Annie C.
Eaton, OH
Clean and refreshing, but I'm not big on mint flavored anything. Great product and results but not my personal favorite.
kaley k.
USA
Leaves my mouth clean and fresh every time I use it! Slight burning feeling but that's okay because it gets the job done!
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?