BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Candace S.
Candace S.
Thus mouthwash is pretty good it is very refreshing and keeps your mouth feeling clean for a while but I wouldn't suggest the spearmint flavor. Don't get me wrong spearmint is one of my favorite flavors but when it comes to mouth wash I notice that it doesn't keep your mouth minty and fresh as long as some of the more stronger flavors do.
Radhika K.
Radhika K.
Edmonton, AB
I use this almost everyday and it honestly is amazing!! My mouth smells fresh for hours after using it in the morning unlike some mouthwashes that only have that effect for about an hour or so. I usually chew spearmint gum to keep my mouth smelling fresh but now I find myself doing that less because of this mouthwash!
Juliana d.
Juliana d.
É um bom produto, porém, não me satisfez tanto assim. Eu só uso colgate, porém, o creme dental apenas. Não uso mais bochecho, não acho muito eficaz. ( is a good product, however, does not satisfy me much. I just colgate use, however, the only toothpaste. Do not use more rinses, I do not think very effective)
Jess S.
Jess S.
Honestly most mouthwashes sound leave me with a weird taste after using them, but this mouth wash is the one of few that left me with the same minty smell. It stings your mouth so you know it's doing the right job, but the stingy isn't painful. Would honestly buy this item over and over again.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
This is a great mouth wash. It does refresh your mouth really good and for all the people out there that don't like hot minty mouth washes then this one is great because it's not that minty but that means that the minty ones will do more work. Great purchase and still use it till this day 😊
taliya o.
taliya o.
This product does burn your tongue, but has no alcohol which is great, it gets rid of the plaque on your teeth giving you a nice clean smile. it works in an instant and i use this product every night and day after i brush my teeth, i would recommend this product

hace fun beauties xx
Britt P.
Britt P.
Love it! Fresh breath for hours and it's a super quick way to get rid of that espresso cappuccino breath at the office! I never want to be caught without it. It keeps the plaque off of your teeth for hours and helps keep it away after lunch or supper until you brush again!
María Eugenia C.
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Este enjuague bucal me encanta, su sabor perdura durante el día y la frescura que se siente es increible. Realmente Colgate es una de las mejores marcas en cuidados bucales que la seguiría usando siempre y si la compraría nuevamente para su uso.
Tara K.
Tara K.
I use this stuff everynight after i brush and floss and it honestly does make a difference through out the weeks of transformation however woah the mint flavour hits you and thats my least favourite however would highly recommend.
Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.
Manitoba, Canada
Love it. Love mouthwash in general. This is a good mouth wash as it doesn't have the real bad bite that some the alcohol based mouthwashes do. I like it. It makes my mouth nice and fresh and seems to last for a long time.