BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Favorite part of my oral care routine! My teeth are healthy and my breath is always fresh!
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Stephanie P.
Alexandria, VA
I love this it leaves my mouth fresh and clean I love this it's my favorite to start your fresh minty morning
Andi M.
Mooresville, NC
I need to have fresh breath to feel clean and to wake me up in the morning and this stuff does just that and for a long time!
mercedes p.
Bloomington, IN
I totally love this mouthwash. I love it that spearmint flavor that stays in your mouth. I would totally recommend this and especially when you go out on a date like me lol.
Stephanie K.
Newburgh, IN
Colgate has become my favorite brand of oral care. Spearmint is my favorite but meijers does not have this flavor, that is where I shop 95% of the time. It is my fave
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
The only mouthwash I used to use was Listerine. I could nerve really find another that I liked the taste or performance of until I tried Colgate mouthwash. I find it to have good flavours, it's affordable and it keeps your breath feeling nice and fresh. I would recommend this product and would repurchase it.
Rebecca A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, GA
I love this mouth wash. I much prefer spearmint as other mints are a bit too strong for me. I like how clean my mouth feels after using it and I found it very long lasting.
Vaishali P.
What i basically love about this Colgate total advanced Pro Shields spearmint Surge mouthwash is its minty flavour which leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and it smells so good that gives me that light kind of feeling which hardly few mouthwashes give...they are very hard for once I gargle with it I don't feel right on my mouth but on with this mouthwash I feels so good and freshen up and it just freshen up my mood highly recommended to others.