BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Spearmint Surge Mouthwash
I like this so much. I will recommend this to my friends and family. You have to try it
tanwi n.
I have purchased it but did not use it. Once i will use it then definitely write review
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! doesnt sting or burn. leaves breath fresher than ever and icy cool.
Rachel G.
Me and my children use this product and it wieks really well for all of us. I love it
Kat D.
Prefect after touch to provide the teeth a cleaning feel.Refreshes and lasts a while.
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this mouthwash it doesn't burn like all the others. keeps my mouth feeling fresh
Steven V.
Donna, TX
Great thing to use for your mouth love it to keep my breath fresh when I go to work
Massiel J.
Los Angeles
Works ok , I prefer other brand now my husband still care for this one he likes it
Alana P.
Kansas City, MO
So I used Colgate mouth wash it's ok but it doesn't do anything for me but it's ok.
Courtney E.
This mouthwash really helps to keep teeth looking nice and white. I love this stuff