BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Summerville, GA
Its an ok mouth wash. Left too much of a "burn" in my mouth though. I like to feel refreshed and clean and it did that.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
This is a product that I usually use at night. After adding this mouthwash to my everyday oral routine, my teeth and mouth are cleaner feeling and fresher. I love waking up in the morning and still having that fresh clean feeling in my mouth, and this product does that for me.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Spearmint is always my favorite, this one does the job! Nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it.
aliza l.
aliza l.
Warren, MI
I really think this mouthwash because it keeps my teeth really clean. My family love it too.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I definitely believe in the saying "no pain no gain" lol! I like the tingle you get when using this mouthwash. I like to use it morning and night to help with morning breath. If there's one thing I hate it's bad breath so I like to keep mine as good as I can!
kataleyah C.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
I love this stuff makes my teeth white and my mouth feel fresh and nice it has little burning sensation because of the spear mint. Worth the try
Bebe K.
Bebe K.
This worked amazing and helped my sensitivity problem. Idk how but my sensitive problem just stopped after using this and I noticed I breath started to not smell bad anymore.
Yeirson C.
Yeirson C.
100% recommendado, sin palabras a ojos cerrados lo recomiendo vale la la compra y tener uno de estos productos en la casa para la limpieza de los dientes.
Deya W.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
My family and I use mouth wash daily. Colgate is always our go to brand for mouth wash. The tastes and flavors r better then others I have tried that's for sure. I only buy spearmint mouth wash because it's the only one that doesn't make my mouth feel like it's on fire ! I like that it's alcohol free and it kills 99% of all germs. It significantly reduces plaque. Helps prevent gingivitis ; no burn of alcohol and it instantly freshens your breath !
Soraya C.
Soraya C.
I love the freshness that leaves in the mouth. This flavor is also my preferred over the others because it is not so mint that makes your eyes water . I feel it is essential to make a mouthwash after you have breast teeth to get rid of small cracks but have overlooked . It is also a great too buy the travel size because you never know when you may need to refresh