BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
I like that this mouthwash doesn't burn. The only thing I think is weird is that when you spit this out it becomes a weird gray color.
Salena Y.
Me and Spearmint are the best of friends. He gets the job done and leaves my mouth fresh all day.
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the freshness it leaves in my mouth. This flavor is also my preferred over the others as it isn't so minty that it makes your eyes water. I feel it is essential to do a mouthwash after you have breast her teeth to get rid of any extra little crevices you have missed. Its also a great too purchase the travel size as you never know when you might need to freshen up
Nikki C.
East Hartford, CT
Great taste. Love that this product is not to harsh and doesn't burn your mouth. Great product
Niki B.
Colgate is my go to mouthwash. It's not too strong and leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day long.
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
Hannah P.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this mouth wash because it doesn't burn my mouth when using it. It makes your breath stay fresh the majority of the day. I love the taste and wouldn't go a morning without it!
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Susan S.
Union, MS
I have used this product and am satisfied. My husband did not like it. It is not as strong as Listerinr , but seems to do the trick! I have used it a coulle of times. I might recommend this product.