BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tatyana A.
Tatyana A.
Stockton, CA
Since i was younger i have alwaysed use colgate mouth wash or tooth paste. I just love it period. I recommend this mouth wash. Theres tons more but i like a speatmint smell.
Zee L.
Zee L.
Mountain View, CA
One thing i like from colgate, the fresh feeling always last longer, a cool breeze and makes you feeling so fresh ready to start your day, i opt from one brand to another and colgate is in the cycle always
sandra a.
sandra a.
Chino, CA
Really like the minty taste it has makes your mouth feel extra fresh am breath has a long lasting good smell
Tori C.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I've been hooked on this mouthwash the past few months. It doesn't burn in your mouth like some mouthwashes do. Spearmint is my favorite flavor of Colgate mouthwash. It's kind of pricy though. They make two sizes though, so you may choose between a big bottle or a smaller bottle, although depending on the size of a store, some stores may not sell the option of two different sizes.
Alysee A.
Alysee A.
Winston Salem, NC
I like the mouthwash it left a fresh feeling in my mouth it made it feel as that it was freshly clean after brushing my teeth .
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and protects against acidic foods and drinks. It is alcohol free so i can actually rinse full strength for the recommended 30 seconds.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love all the mint flavors, it's a great way to make the sting of all mouthwashes have a great aftertaste.
Quashae G.
Quashae G.
I love these products cheats for my smelling minty fresh all the time every single day of the week
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
DEXTER, MO
I love this mouthwash. Spearmints my favorite flavor! After brushing my teeth i have to always use the Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Santa Ana, CA
It leaves your mouth feeling amazingly fresh. It takes away bad odor expertly. I don't know if it's as good as Listerine but it is a good product nonetheless.