BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells good minty and fresh. Breath. Good size. Makes you feel better, i use twice daily.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
Jessica F.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product it's one of my favorites it keeps my mouth feeling fresh all the time
Dawn K.
Las vegas, NV
Definitely one of my favorite mouthwashes. Nice mint taste without being overwhelming.
Antwanette T.
taste and smells good. it lasted a few months so that's was a plus it got the job done
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste because it's not too strong. It's different & keeps your breath fresh
francesca r.
Fort Pierce, FL
This keeps my teeth pearly clean and rooms most plaque it sure did meet my expectations
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
Love this product. My husband and I use it daily and it is the only kind we buy. Love!!
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
Average product. No different than any other mouthwash you buy anywhere. Not impressed.
Bree S.
Midway Park, NC
Leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth and your mouth smelling fresh! Very effective.