BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Emma L.
Gulf Shores , AL
I use this mouthwash because I love the spearmint flavor. It freshens my breath in between brushes. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have purchased this several times and plan to buy it again. My household uses Colgate products across the board.
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
Seeing that I use other teeth whitening products in not sure if this one is what's doing the job. However, it always gives me a refreshed feeling, especially on those hard mornings.
Kylie G.
Minty fresh feeling. Always keeps my teeth super clean and helps me know I did a good job.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I haven't used it a lot of times, but I really like it. Great taste and makes your mouth very fresh.
Raven L.
Portsmouth , OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
joanna s.
Santa Ana, CA
Love Colgate period my who else family uses it. Love the smell nd how it leaves my mouth. Will repurchase
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
Very good product you can literally feel it working. makes my breath smell fresh for half the day.
This product is great you can feel it working and it removes a lot that brushing your theeth dosent get it has an icy feel to it and it smells great.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I usually enjoy spearmint flavor the best, so I enjoyed using this after I found it at target. Feels clean and fresh!