BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Cheyenne P.
San Antonio, TX
This product was an extremely mild mouth wash. I did not see any results nor did my teeth feel any more clean than they were. I used this on a daily basis and I would not buy it again.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mouth wash! I use it after brushing and flossing and it keeps my breath fresh all day! I find that it does not burn like most mouthwashs. It tastes greatest too.
Michele C.
I love this product because it leaves my mouth super fresh, but besides that since I have braces this actually helps me have a better "wash" since I have the brackets on.
Tiairra S.
Norfolk, VA
Does exactly what it says it will. I love how gentle it is on my sensitive teeth, especially in the morning. So good I bought a travel size bottle to carry around with me
Alyssa I.
Palatka, FL
My everyday mouth wash . This mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. I always use it right after I floss and brush my teeth. I feel like it really does get your mouth cleaning and help to freshen your breath
Meghan A.
I love the flavor and how fresh my mouth feels after using it. Using nightly before bed I always feel clean when I wake and overall healthier mouth with consistent use!
Paulette J.
Maple Valley
I really loved the way my mouth felt after using this mouth wash. I do have to say my mouth did not keep that feeling all day. But I still think it a a food product.
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
Thought I would try this out. Having been a Listerine user for years I was looking for something different. I found it with Colgate Total Advanced Pro Shield. Tastes great, no burning sensation and seems to work just as effectively as Listerine. Will purchase again
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
I love the tingly invigorating clean feeling this mouthwash gives you! I use this every day to make sure I have fresh and clean breath after brushing and flossing.
Mikaela M.
Fresno, CA
Great product! I love it because I feel like I can feel it working, and the taste is great! It came highly recommended by my dentist and I will be repurchasing it