BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
Absolutely love this mouthwash! I am such a big fan! I use it every morning when I wake up! Honestly it helps me wake up a little faster with the strong flavor of spearment! I also love that it helps protect and repair your mouth! IIt is definitely one to try out!
Mimi R.
Can't say anything bad about this I've used it for a while, and let me just say if you've ever had Invisalign or braces you have to keep up with your dental hygiene. I prefer this mouthwash because my teeth feel so much cleaner after using it plus my breath smells minty.
maria c.
Me encanta este producto. la verdad es que creo que soy un poco masoquista por que me encanta los enjuagues que sepan a bastante menta. y este me encanta. lo probé sin querer y aunque solo lo utilice por las mañanas me encanta la sensación de frescor que me deja.
Mikeala E.
Sacramento, CA
Spearmint is the best for mouthwash, in my opinion. I use this product daily in the  morning and at night, usually after I have finished brushing my teeth. High recommend it! The after taste isn't over powering and its helpful for a pearly white smile :)
Giovana C.
My always go to because it leaves ur mouth nicely fresh. Im a repeat user its great in my opinion other may think different. I believe its very affective . I always buy at walmart or safeway depends. Yes im always satisfied not a complain to be honest.
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
My daughter really likes using mouth wash. It's a little unusual. She doesn't like the typical kid bubble gum fruity flavors so i buy her mint flavors. This is one of her favorites because it doesnt burn her mouth. Ill buy until she chooses something else.
Rebecca G.
MERCEDES, TX
Such a great, refreshing mouthwash to use in the mornings. The kids use this every time without any complaints. I love the minty feeling it leaves in my mouth. I would definitely repurchase this mouthwash over any other brand or flavor. I love it.
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
We prefer spearmint over peppermint and were pretty satisfied with the results, the "shield" felt awkward at first but kept our teeth felling cleaner through the whole day than brushing alone.
Sarah D.
Bridgeport, WV
I love this Spearmint from Colgate. It’s not my number one but I definitely can use it as my second choice. It tastes wonderful but I do not feel that it last as long as other ones I prefer. Other than that, I would still recommend it for others.
Katherine D.
Santa Rita, Guam
I did not buy the two pack. I got the individual and this mouthwash is not bad. Its actually very good. Im very picky about mouthwashes but i do not mind using this. It works very well and it last long to make my breath fresh and clean
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?