BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
Good stuff! I like the taste of this mouthwash compared to most. Plus it doesn't leave a burning aftertaste also like most can. I try to use mouthwash at least twice a day and using this really makes your mouth feel fresh
Melody C.
Melody C.
San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of it! Always use this as an add on after brushing my teeth. I have just used it for one week but the change is obvious! Always feel extra confident going out with this! Would define lay recommend this.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
This mouth wash is amazing! It leaves me teeth feeling extremely clean and smooth! In my opinion, it beats out all the alternatives! I use it every day, twice a day!! Great product overall! I would definitely recommend!
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Calhoun, GA
So far so good. I purchased this about a week ago and I have noticed a difference in the clean feeling I get from using after I have brushed. This leaves your mouth feeling extra clean and your breath fresh and minty!
B E.
B E.
I love this alcohol free mouthwash by Colgate. It allows me to rinse my mouth without the burning sensation as most other mouthwash give. The spearmint has a great refreshing taste and does not leave any after taste.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
I love mouth wash it makes my mouth feel so clean after brushing! I like the spearmint taste. My breathe smells really fresh afterwards it is very effective in keeping my breath smelling fresh. I would buy this again
Uma W.
Uma W.
I love this mouth wash it works well. I had puffy gums and it helps in order to bring inflammation down. The only criticism I have is that the taste is extreme minty. I would recommend this to anyone with puffy gums.
Alona Y.
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
This mouth wash is amazing after you're done brushing your teeth use this and it's very effective I bought it at Walmart and I've been using it for a while now. It's very satisfying. I would recommend this to others