BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
martha j.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
doesn't have a bad after taste.ou can feel it working into your mouth. After finish and washing my mouth with water it leaves after taste.
Evere R.
Evere R.
I love the spearmint taste and sensation. It keeps my breath fresh and cool
Jenissa M.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
Love the peppermint taste it's the best smell good and very long lasting smell
Linda M.
Linda M.
Lancaster, SC
picked some up a few weeks ago just trying something new not really a fan doesn't feel like my mouth is clean enough after wards
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
sometimes I feel like mouthwash is too strong that I can't use it for longer than 30 mins but this is nice where I can keep it in my mouth for 60 seconds! Makes my mouth feel clean:)
jeremiahiell T.
jeremiahiell T.
Very good it gets everything , have breath smelling good all day it brings hiden gum to the light. And really helps your mouth feel refresh
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this mouthwash! It's really refreshing and leaves your breath smelling the same. I would recommend this to everyone. It is affordable and I am a repeat user. I have to say that I would definitely continue buying this over and over again
Jana P.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Loved the flavor and the good clean. Feeling I got from it. It was great!!
Elise W.
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
Mouthwash is very strong. Often makes my gums sting a little more than I would like. However, it does make fresh breath last longer
Estefany R.
Estefany R.
I love anything peppermint and so I loved this! It leaves your mouth smelling and feeling fresh for hours!