BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Kourtney W.
Puyallup, WA
Don't usually use Colgate but it gets the job done and gives me a happy mouth.
Miranda A.
Just your regular ole mouthwash, nothing fancy, gets the job done. Price is okay, rather buy the off brand, it works just as well
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Colgate is a great mouthwash product reasonable price great taste overall good
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I use this occasionally when I travel. Its very inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. It leave my teeth and my breath feeling so fresh.
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
Yes... I do like this... it's very good. I compare it to Listerine in that it is strong enough and not at all weak in the mouth when I use it. I like the flavor mint that it has and that's important when I talk to people. I would get this again as I feel it's good.
Taryn G.
You can never go wrong with mouth wash! The love the after taste of Spearmint after brushing my teeth! Makes my teeth feel very clean!
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
This product makes me mouth feel so clean and the taste is not bad either. We have used this for a while now.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Mouth washes need to make your mouth feel fresh and kill bacteria, if they taste good even better. this one is definitely tasty
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate is like my favorite brand of mouth wash products and it never fails me. This product is not too harsh and it keeps my mouth feeling extra clean and refreshed. Definetely recommend it