BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Really great product. Like that it protects on different levels. Has a good taste to it.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I use this off and on. I really like the taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
Stormy J.
Can't get enough of spearmint. Really freshens my breath and makes my mouth feel so clean
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it taste wonderful and it doesn't burn in my mouth!
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Great mouthwash! The flavor tasted great and the mouthwash keeps my breath mint my fresh!
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Not too strong but gets the job done and leave your mouth feeling fresh and smelling nice
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Pverall i love the taste and freshness it gives my mouth. It helps combat so many things.
Morgan D.
Cullman, AL
The first half of the day before my eyes out and about this one was injured in the first
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells good minty and fresh. Breath. Good size. Makes you feel better, i use twice daily.