BY COLGATE #17 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Ashley M.
Millville
Great taste without he burn. Helps keep my gingivitis at bay and keep my mouth feeling fresh!
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
One of the better tasting mouth washes in my opinion. Not too strong, but just as effective!
aliza l.
Warren, MI
I really think this mouthwash because it keeps my teeth really clean. My family love it too.
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
This is our our favorite mouthwash. We've try other brands and this is the best we've tried.
Emma W.
Works great!!! Leaves my breath smelling fresh. The only thing is that it does have alcohol.
ebony c.
Dallas, TX
i love the way it makes my teeth feel after brushing my teeth adding some of this is a must.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
Me and my husband both use this mouthwash and we love this. We use it every night before bed.
Brittany S.
Who doesn't love mouth wash it leaves your mouth minty and fresh perfect for your next kiss
Maggie A.
Fresh finishing touch after a wash my mouth can't leave the house with out using mouthwash
Lizbeth C.
Houston
I like liked the flavor didn't stick to it because I'm constantly changing my oral hygiene.