BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
This is my favorite mouthwash because it taste wonderful and it doesn't burn in my mouth!
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Great mouthwash! The flavor tasted great and the mouthwash keeps my breath mint my fresh!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
I use this off and on. I really like the taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean.
Nere G.
Love the after affect on this mouth wash leave my mouth feeling fresh and minty (clean).
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Not too strong but gets the job done and leave your mouth feeling fresh and smelling nice
Jessica F.
Douglasville, GA
I love this product it's one of my favorites it keeps my mouth feeling fresh all the time
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Pverall i love the taste and freshness it gives my mouth. It helps combat so many things.
Natalie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this mouthwash very gentle unlike others I had used and has amazing freshness after
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Really great product. Like that it protects on different levels. Has a good taste to it.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Smells good minty and fresh. Breath. Good size. Makes you feel better, i use twice daily.