BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Tinika R.
Tinika R.
Sherwood, AR
I recently purchased this item at Target and love it. it has my mouth feeling clean and breath smelling good. it does not burn or irritate my mouth. i can see an improvement in my teeth and gums. i keep a bottle in my purse, desk, and at home. I tend to use it multiple times a day. this is the only mouthwash that i use. it works and i love it. great taste and everlasting!
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
W Valley City, UT
Burn isn't bad I'm a spearmint person so this was definitely a product for me... Always fun to try new mouthwash
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Burns my mouth a little bit but it's work it since it helps keep my breath fresh and clean!
Bre J.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Really love this mouthwash! It has a great taste and freshens your breath. I have purchased several times from Walmart and will continue. I use this twice a day, every morning and every night. I recommended it to my mom and she loves it also and uses it everyday too.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
I didn't like this one all that much. It is way too strong and the taste is awfull. Not recommended unless u enjoy burning ur mouth.
Steffy B.
Steffy B.
Indianapolis
I love useing this in the morning and after meals. It freshens the breath s d leaves a nice clean feeling
Brie L.
Brie L.
Yes, Yes and Yes! Love the cooling sensation that it gives me after my brush and floss my teeth! It's minty and refreshing !
Betty B.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This moutwash tastes great and is very affordable. It is found in most stores. A must have.
This product leaves your breath smelling good, although it is strong. I use it on a regular basis. Yes, it met my expectations. It fights plaque and bad breath much more than opposing brands. I do recommend this to others
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I like the flavor and how clean it makes my mouth feel. I like that it doesn't burn when I use it.