BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Angelica D.
this is an amazing product, with a nice minty taste to it. keeps your mouth fresh all day.
Petronila B.
I use it in the morning and at night leave my teeth really fresh is my favorite really good
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Favorite part of my oral care routine! My teeth are healthy and my breath is always fresh!
Nicole L.
Burns my mouth a little bit but it's work it since it helps keep my breath fresh and clean!
Kylie G.
Minty fresh feeling. Always keeps my teeth super clean and helps me know I did a good job.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
This is effective and the taste is fine. My only real complaint is the burn of the alcohol.
Crystal🦄
Left a really good fresh clean feel after using it and I did feel my teeth to be stronger.
Brittany S.
Who doesn't love mouth wash it leaves your mouth minty and fresh perfect for your next kiss
Shafon D.
Me and my family deffently enjoy the smell taste and quality of the spearmint mouthwash.
Morgan D.
Cullman, AL
The first half of the day before my eyes out and about this one was injured in the first