BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Fresh finishing touch after a wash my mouth can't leave the house with out using mouthwash
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
This is the perfect mouthwash if you hate that strait up peppermint flavored ones sometimes they can get to strong but spearmint is a refreshing taste that I personally love
Jenya S.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I don't really have a strong preference when it comes to a mouth wash, as long as it serves it's purpose. So, Colgate total products work for me
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Love this...leaves my breath and teeth refreshing and I can feel it doing the job and it smells amazing and I always use it twice a day
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
This mouthwash has a great taste and doesn't burn too much. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and protected with a great scent! I've recommended this to family and friends, and you can never go wrong with Colgate! Just give it a try and you'll see the difference!
alijah c.
alijah c.
i have been using this mouth wash for while now i really like it it makes my mouth feel really open & clean it is a very strong mouthwash but if you really wanna get your moth clean i would recommend it because it works pretty good for me if your looking for a strong mouthwash this is for you
Myriam Y.
Myriam Y.
Marietta, GA
First of all, great taste for a mouthwash. This is my go to oral product when I'm in a rush. I've even poured some wash in my mouth and stuck a toothbrush in there. Works just as great!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Redding, CA
Very fresh feeling after use and keeps mouth having a good smell for hours also makes your mouth feel very clean.
Becky M.
Becky M.
I have been a Colgate user for years and like this mouthwash. After brushing it leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and had a bit of burn but not overwhelming. It compares well to other mouthwashes. I will continue to use Colgate brand mouthwashes.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Tellico Plains
This product is great for those who have odd breath after eating a meal, it definitely helps refresh your breath!!