BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Erica F.
Phoenix , AZ
Fresh! Clean! Great flavor! Freshness lasted for quite a long time, so it’s worth the money!
ebony c.
Dallas, TX
i love the way it makes my teeth feel after brushing my teeth adding some of this is a must.
Lizzet G.
Cleburne, TX
This product is really good , i use it almost everyday it leaves my mouth with a fresh smell
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
This is effective and the taste is fine. My only real complaint is the burn of the alcohol.
Nicole L.
Burns my mouth a little bit but it's work it since it helps keep my breath fresh and clean!
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This moutwash tastes great and is very affordable. It is found in most stores. A must have.
Maggie A.
Fresh finishing touch after a wash my mouth can't leave the house with out using mouthwash
Monica A.
Colgate is my favorite brands when it comes to maintenance. Very cool, refreshing products
Lizbeth C.
Houston
I like liked the flavor didn't stick to it because I'm constantly changing my oral hygiene.
Bilda M.
This makes my mouth feel cleaner and fresher. It helps eliminate the germs and bad breath.