BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley H.
West Hamlin, WV
Use this mouthwash every morning after I brush my teeth! Don't really have any cons- just does exactly what it is supposed to do.
Tiffany L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love Colgate! Anything spearmint to me is awesome, this mouthwash puts the finishing touches for me after brushing and flossing.
Erin M.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is my favorite mouth wash. The only one me and my fiancé can agree on. Leaves a fresh feeling in your mouth all day to last.
Glendaliz C.
I like more of an extreme mint it makes your mouth feel even cleaner. This product is very soft and it just doesn't do it for me.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
This mouthwash a taste very well and doesn't burn that much it protects my teeth very well also and has whiten them a little bit
Nikki  N.
This is my every mouthwash I Use on a daily basis it works well and lasts a fair amount of time with that too strong of a flavor
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash. Very fresh and not too strong to where it burns. It works very well and makes your breath fresh for a long time.
Alejandra P.
I really like this one because it works really well at keeping teeth clean but it also tastes good. We usually get it at Walmart.
Holly F.
Paragould
This mouthwash works good and leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! Colgate is a great brand that I feel I can always trust!
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Muy bueno da frecura. Distintos sabores. Y productos para niños. Yo uso productos bucales de colgate. La mejor marca en mi pensar
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?