BY COLGATE #35 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

shannon e.
colchester, VT
I love this stuff.. keeps my mouth feeling fresh for an hour or so after breakfast only downside is the flavor is a little yucky..
Raven L.
Beaver , OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
Really liked the proshield because it not only left my mouth clean but it left my teeth feeling stronger and healthier than before.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
Loveeeeeeeee it to death it has a great smell is powerful it really works and i saw a difference maybe the first week it was awesom
Mimi m.
Bronx, NY
i use this product on a daily basis. my kids and husband use it and love it as well. I would definitely recommend anyone to use it.
celeste p.
Alamo, TX
I like this product but I can't put my finger on why I don't love it I guess I'm just not used to it as much as I am other brands.
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I like the fact that Colgate mouthwash does not burn. I feel it is protecting my mouth each time I use it. It also is affordable.
Roksana D.
Like this mouthwash a lot! I use it every day after I brush and floss and it refreshes my mouth I feel so nice and clean after !
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Leaves my mouth feeling refresh and clean! The smell of it is great too! It's not over powering and it doesn't taste bad either!
Rachel B.
Austin, TX
Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean after each use. The taste is nicely minty and not awfully strong like some others.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?

back