BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
Average product. No different than any other mouthwash you buy anywhere. Not impressed.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
This mouthwash is okay, it had a little off an odd after taste. It is effective but I'm not a regular user.
Kaliyah S.
Kaliyah S.
Bayonne, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! doesnt sting or burn. leaves breath fresher than ever and icy cool.
Alana P.
Alana P.
Kansas City, MO
So I used Colgate mouth wash it's ok but it doesn't do anything for me but it's ok.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Before using this Product I had Listerine, but I hated it. Listerine really burns in my mouth and even mixing it with water I was not able to hold it long in my mouth.

I like the purple color of this Colgate Mouthwash, I think it's fun. The Taste is great, the burn is mild and so I'm able now to have it in my mouth almost a whole minute. Afterward, my mouth feels completely fresh and that's how I wanna leave the House.

The fresh taste and breath hold for a long while and I just love it!

Ivonne Z.
Ivonne Z.
Cornwall, NY
It was not my favorites one, they hace betyer, but still like it. I dont buy it again because the favor was not my favorite one
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I like this product because it offers a great smell without leaving your mouth having a burning sensation. I have sensitive gums, so I am careful.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
We prefer spearmint over peppermint and were pretty satisfied with the results, the "shield" felt awkward at first but kept our teeth felling cleaner through the whole day than brushing alone.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Given to me by my orthodontist, works well but this product doesn't leave my mouth tasting fresh
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Wichita, KS
Best mouth wash hands down always leaves your breath fresh without it burning! Love Colgate has really helped my teeth!