BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Kourtney W.
Puyallup, WA
Don't usually use Colgate but it gets the job done and gives me a happy mouth.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
I use this occasionally when I travel. Its very inexpensive and you can find it anywhere. It leave my teeth and my breath feeling so fresh.
brenda y.
Rockford, IL
Yes... I do like this... it's very good. I compare it to Listerine in that it is strong enough and not at all weak in the mouth when I use it. I like the flavor mint that it has and that's important when I talk to people. I would get this again as I feel it's good.
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
This feels really good in my mouth! Very refreshing! I have to say it gets the job done right! And leaves you in a good feeling in your mouth!
Jalyn M.
Greenfield, OH
This product makes me mouth feel so clean and the taste is not bad either. We have used this for a while now.
Sonja E.
Atlanta, GA
Mouth washes need to make your mouth feel fresh and kill bacteria, if they taste good even better. this one is definitely tasty
Melissa G.
I love this mouthwash! It leaves and then the aftertaste and you feel nice and refreshed.you can buy these basically anywhere at the supermarket or any other places like Walmart or CVS. I am satisfied overall.
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
Our family has been using this mouthwash for several years now. We all enjoy the fresh feeling it leaves after brushing and flossing. The taste is also great. We typically purchase this at Target.
B E.
I love this alcohol free mouthwash by Colgate. It allows me to rinse my mouth without the burning sensation as most other mouthwash give. The spearmint has a great refreshing taste and does not leave any after taste.
Ashley S.
Tulare, CA
Works amazing, not nasty at all, and definitely made my smile brighter(: I will be buying this again!