BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Target*
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Great flavor and product. No burn effect. Fresh mint. Bottle very small .Really works well
Fresh feeling, clean mouth, clean teeth
Raven L.
Beaver , OH
Spearmint is my go to! It leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. Colgate is the brand I keep finding myself going back to everytime!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
I love this mouthwash! It leaves my mouth clean and for a long time.. I keep buying them and they are affordable... great purchase.
Mimi m.
Bronx, NY
i use this product on a daily basis. my kids and husband use it and love it as well. I would definitely recommend anyone to use it.
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
I love the quality, the smell, the texture, everything about this mouth wash. I used Listerine before this and I'll never go back.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
Loveeeeeeeee it to death it has a great smell is powerful it really works and i saw a difference maybe the first week it was awesom
Elise W.
Glen Allen, VA
Mouthwash is very strong. Often makes my gums sting a little more than I would like. However, it does make fresh breath last longer
Andjoua R.
Didn't really care for this brand. I purchased this brand once and haven't again . I don't like how it feels or the taste it leaves
Adrian H.
Fairmont, WV
This product left my breath feeling clean and fresh! I would recommend it because it's the perfect combination of minty and fresh.
celeste p.
Alamo, TX
I like this product but I can't put my finger on why I don't love it I guess I'm just not used to it as much as I am other brands.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?