BY COLGATE #59 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Danielle B.
Trussville, AL
I go back and fourth between this and listerine mouth washes. Both great products but I love how with this one you get the fresh breath without the burning sensation that listerine gives you.
Paola B.
El Paso, TX
Great mouthwash for the price. It stings a lot, but I think I like it because it makes me feel like it really works. I prefer over the whitening brands. Those really make my teeth hurt!
Hannah P.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this mouth wash because it doesn't burn my mouth when using it. It makes your breath stay fresh the majority of the day. I love the taste and wouldn't go a morning without it!
Tobia E.
Norman, OK
I've never personally bought this mouthwash but it was always in my dads bathroom, so I used it quite often when I brushed my teeth in that bathroom. It didn't make my mouth hurt, didn't bother my teeth, it left my breath feeling totally fresh but wasn't so strong that it felt like I couldn't keep it in my mouth long enough for it to be effective. A good use.
Susan S.
Union, MS
I have used this product and am satisfied. My husband did not like it. It is not as strong as Listerinr , but seems to do the trick! I have used it a coulle of times. I might recommend this product.
Katyria R.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the mint flavor and fresh I always use this mouthwash and my family. I'll recommend this to my friends.
Tanicia G.
George West, TX
Favorite part of my oral care routine! My teeth are healthy and my breath is always fresh!
Alona Y.
Portland, OR
This is our go-to rinse in the house, we love that it's alcohol-free and doesn't burn, also the spearmint is the best flavor. This is so much nicer than the cheap-o rinse we were buying, although it is a bit pricey.
Stephanie P.
Alexandria, VA
I love this it leaves my mouth fresh and clean I love this it's my favorite to start your fresh minty morning
Andi M.
Mooresville, NC
I need to have fresh breath to feel clean and to wake me up in the morning and this stuff does just that and for a long time!