BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Joselyn P.
Joselyn P.
Canoga Park
Love spearmint makes me think of those life saver candies love this mouth wash super fresh feeling
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Eureka, CA
Who doesn't want fresh breath!? This stuff is amazing! Use it all the time and always feel fresh!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
This is our our favorite mouthwash. We've try other brands and this is the best we've tried.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Who doesn't love mouth wash it leaves your mouth minty and fresh perfect for your next kiss
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
this is an amazing product, with a nice minty taste to it. keeps your mouth fresh all day.
Becca F.
Becca F.
Rockville, MD
There is minimal burn and the freshness lasts for hours. I have used Colgate for years and will stick with it.
Petronila B.
Petronila B.
I use it in the morning and at night leave my teeth really fresh is my favorite really good
Nere G.
Nere G.
Love the after affect on this mouth wash leave my mouth feeling fresh and minty (clean).
Naelis P.
Naelis P.
I like this product and specially because its flavor is mint. My mouth have a special feeling after using it
francesca r.
francesca r.
Fort Pierce, FL
This keeps my teeth pearly clean and rooms most plaque it sure did meet my expectations