BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this mouthwash with strips and the toothpaste and all theee made a big change in my teeth
Tina B.
Plano, TX
I love this product! I love that it freshen your breathe without the burn of ordinary mouthwash.
Hannah W.
Given to me by my orthodontist, works well but this product doesn't leave my mouth tasting fresh
This is a family favorite it's such a good price I purchase mine at Walmart u get what u pay for
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both love this mouthwash so much and it works great on keeping our mouths fresh
alawna m.
Imperial Bch, CA
Gets the job done with our a burn plus the flavor is good and it's a good price for the product
Karen G.
Tulsa, OK
Really is good and it keeps your breath fresh, so it very effective. Good buy for the most part
Sasha H.
I always use this product. It keeps my mouth clean and healthy. It makes my breath smell better
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I like this product. It leaves a very fresh feel in your mouth without burning your mouth off.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
This mouthwash is pretty good. It doesn't have that alcohol burn and the flavor is pretty good