BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Emeline A.
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
I always use this mouthwash morning and night. It does it work in keeping my breath smells good and clean my teeth really well.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
New Carlisle
I like this one it makes my mouth feel clean and it taste good! I don't like how much it burns my gums tho
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Joplin, MO
Great mouth wash! Ive used this for years and it always leaves my moith feeling freash and smelling great!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Soo good fresh breathe and leaves a freshened minty breathe sooooo good. My fave product id recommend this
Erica F.
Erica F.
I like this one because of the spearmint. It leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed. I approve!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and very fresh! My fav. Is the cinnamon kind though. It taste better.
Paula N.
Paula N.
My husband uses this particular type of mouthwash. He enjoys the Spearmint flavor and lasting freshness.
Huewee P.
Huewee P.
nice product. it has a natural flavoring that makes your breath smells good. yes it meets my expectation
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Lawrence, MA
Love highly recommend affordable leaves your mouth nice and fresh good after taste taste is good
Met my expectations highly
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Palmview, TX
I have to use mouthwash everytime i brush my teeth. I have plenty of brands but i really like this one