BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Morgan H.
This mouthwash is okay. I find that it's a little too harsh and burns my mouth, but I still managed to use up the bottle. I prefer other brands that aren't as strong, but it does the job of making your breath smell fresher.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
Not too strong but gets the job done and leave your mouth feeling fresh and smelling nice
Andrea Z.
Yonkers, NY
This is an okay mouthwash. I don't feel like it does anything special to my mouth. I just use it because mouthwash has become a routine to my oral care.
sofi b.
Norman, OK
I love the taste of this mouthwash!! It always leaves my mouth feeling super clean and fresh! I've been using it since I bought it the first time!
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is good stuff. You get the same clean feeling as you do with Listerine without the harsh burning sensation. It's part of our daily routine.
Janet N.
Kingsport
I use this mouthwash alot. It is one of my favorite mouthwashes and leaves the breath smelling great.
This mouthwash was great because it made my breath smells very fresh and I buy this all the time this is my go to mouthwash and I haven't found anything better yet I highly highly highly recommend this mouthwash and I would buy again
Brianna C.
Asheville, NC
Really liked the proshield because it not only left my mouth clean but it left my teeth feeling stronger and healthier than before.
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So I hi I like Colgate total advanced pro shield mouthwash because she's very nice and not nasty
Amina A.
Colgate is my favorite mouth wash brand. Better than listerine. It really keeps your mouth safe and freshens breath for a long time. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash over any of the others. It's cheap and works great.