BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
kary g.
it does the job well but I still prefer listerine. always have and always will! but still very good!
Janet N.
I use this mouthwash alot. It is one of my favorite mouthwashes and leaves the breath smelling great.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I haven't used it a lot of times, but I really like it. Great taste and makes your mouth very fresh.
Tania P.
Pleasant Grv, UT
This mouth wash leaves my breath super freah and my teeth feel healthy after using with consistency.
Danae R.
I love spearmint because even after you eat your breath still smelling fresh even after a few hours.
Alicia R.
Fate, TX
I prefer the spearmint flavor because the other flavors are to strong for me and make my eyes water
Niki B.
Colgate is my go to mouthwash. It's not too strong and leaves my mouth feeling fresh all day long.
Jessica M.
Spearmint is always my favorite, this one does the job! Nothing out of the ordinary, but I like it.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Great mouthwash. Keeps your mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh! I would recommend to everyone!
Joselyn P.
Canoga Park
Love spearmint makes me think of those life saver candies love this mouth wash super fresh feeling