BY COLGATE #29 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Love this...leaves my breath and teeth refreshing and I can feel it doing the job and it smells amazing and I always use it twice a day
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
I like that this mouthwash doesn't burn. The only thing I think is weird is that when you spit this out it becomes a weird gray color.
Joystar S.
Bristol, PA
My mouth loves this product. It leaves my mouth so refreshed and clean. I use this every morning and can't leave the house if I didn't.
Taryn G.
You can never go wrong with mouth wash! The love the after taste of Spearmint after brushing my teeth! Makes my teeth feel very clean!
Angelica E.
I like this mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and the sensation of a clean mouth. The taste can be a little overpowering.
Tal A.
I absolutely love Colgate and all the products they sell their toothpaste and mouthwash are number one on my list from all other brands
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
Great mouthwash very clean feeling and you can feel it work when you gargle with it. Affordable price and you can always find a sale.
Shannon A.
Essex, MD
I like this mouthwash since it doesn't have a strong taste and the mint is refreshing! It's easy to get a coupon and good price too!
Eric R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing, I've been using this mouth was for as long as I can remember, it's great and the amount the provide is great
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?