BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
I use this mouthwash every goth after brushing my teeth. It has a minty taste and help whiten my teeth. I really like this compared to other mouthwash. It's not too expensive and am satisfied overall
Fariba  N.
Hicksville, NY
i like colgate mouth wash . it tast better from different brand and my kid likes the small measuring cup on top
Dulce D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Don't like this product, I feel that didn't do anything for me.
Is to light for my tast and it don't clean enogth
Kelli C.
Scottsville, NY
Doesn't burn like most mouthwashes. Makes mouth feel really clean. Like the flavors it comes in
Alyssa B.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
It's as good as you can get with mouthwash. It's not so fresh that it's choking you but it does leave your mouth feeling pretty clean. I use it at least 5 times a week.
Emma L.
Gulf Shores , AL
I use this mouthwash because I love the spearmint flavor. It freshens my breath in between brushes. I use it 2-3 times per day. I have purchased this several times and plan to buy it again. My household uses Colgate products across the board.
Imani B.
Tallahassee, FL
Seeing that I use other teeth whitening products in not sure if this one is what's doing the job. However, it always gives me a refreshed feeling, especially on those hard mornings.
Kylie G.
Minty fresh feeling. Always keeps my teeth super clean and helps me know I did a good job.
angie h.
GLENDALE, AZ
The spearmint is my favorite mouthwash flavor by far. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and is long lasting. It does burn a bit while swishing.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I haven't used it a lot of times, but I really like it. Great taste and makes your mouth very fresh.