BY COLGATE #74 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
Spearmint is my favorite! I prefer the whitening formulas that foam a little, but this is still a great option.
Haley J.
Haley J.
Warren, MI
I really like this mouth wash so much. It leaves your breath so fresh and works really good with my teeth too.
Leah H.
Leah H.
Blacklick, OH
Good flavor and cleansing capabilities! My kids even enjoy it. I prefer this brand and flavor to most others.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Loveland, OH
Such a wonderful refreshing mint flavorrrr. Leaves my mouth feeling extra clean and fresh.
Juliana B.
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Tastes good and leaves my mouth feeling fresh as it should LOL ive noticed when i use it my teeth are whiter
Iliana M.
Iliana M.
My whole family loves this.... it just never gets old we use it om a daily rutine we just cant be without it
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Sidney, OH
Great mouthwash! Makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh. The taste is so refreshing! Great price point too!
michelle r.
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
The mint flavor is my favorite. Leaves you feeling clean and minty. Get rid of yo stinking breathe dawg. Lol
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Prevents bad breath and kills germs. Use this frequently as it works.
Kaylee O.
Kaylee O.
Dallas, TX
I love a good spearmint mouth wash! This is always my first grab at the store and can't stand when I'm out.