BY COLGATE #24 in Mouthwash

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield™ Mouthwash. It kills 99% of germs on contact and keeps working for 12 hours-even after eating and drinking. Use it together with Colgate Total toothpaste and toothbrush to help improve the health of your mouth. Improves mouth health in 2 weeks.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa D.
This is a good mouth wash ! My boyfriend loves it . I personally don't use mouth wash often,but it's cheap for the price and effective .
Kate L.
Silver Spring, MD
This mouthwash is great for people who hate the taste of regular mint like I do. It's not too strong but it certainly gets the job done!
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
I use this a lot and it is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I use almost everyday at night. It just has a good price and it's a good deal.
Naoko S.
It is the best mouthwash for me. It is comfortable in mouth and refresh it and tastes great. Highly recommended and I am a repeat buyer.
yolanda c.
I like buying from Colgate because they are a trusted brand. Their mouthwash lasts long and gives a clean, fresh finish to my oral care.
Shanna B.
I really liked this mouthwash. It actually felt like it did what it was supposed to. Gave you the clean feel and look! Highly recommend
Dominique  L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love the minty taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed! I purchased this brand of mouthwash at least 5 times lol
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Love the taste of this mouth wash. It doesn't burn like most and it leaves your mouth feeling fresh! I would defiantly repurchase this
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Love this...leaves my breath and teeth refreshing and I can feel it doing the job and it smells amazing and I always use it twice a day
Mary W.
Winterville, NC
I like that this mouthwash doesn't burn. The only thing I think is weird is that when you spit this out it becomes a weird gray color.
maría f.
Miami
Isn't it too strong and itchy?
renee c.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this product contain alcohol?