BY COLGATE #43 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
I don't usually like the flavors of mouthwash because they are too minty and burn but this one is good
Allison H.
I feel it working as I use it. My mouth feels refreshed after using. The mint taste is also refreshing.
Nina S.
Tastes Great and my teeth feel so fresh after using it. I love mouthwash and this is my favorite brand
Dulce B.
Los Angeles, CA
It makes your teeth clean they also well smell so good like spearmint and also it will help you a lot.
Estellia S.
Columbus, OH
Great I love spearmint it works very well great products leaves a super clean feeling with out the burn
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
This mouth wash is great! It doesn't burn too bad and it leaves my mouth feeling great and very fresh!
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It refreshes your mouth after brushing your teeth I like the blue one cause blue means whiter teeth lol
Kimberly G.
Palmview, TX
I have to use mouthwash everytime i brush my teeth. I have plenty of brands but i really like this one
Shelby L.
Love the taste of it. And it doesn't have the horrible burning sensation you get with some mouthwash
Ashley S.
Tulare, CA
Works amazing, not nasty at all, and definitely made my smile brighter(: I will be buying this again!