BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Dominique  L.
Dominique L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the minty taste and it leaves my mouth feeling very clean and refreshed! I purchased this brand of mouthwash at least 5 times lol
Emily S.
Emily S.
Tillson
This mouthwash works extremely well with braces. I've tried many others but this one is definitely the best.
Roksana D.
Roksana D.
Like this mouthwash a lot! I use it every day after I brush and floss and it refreshes my mouth I feel so nice and clean after !
Thalia S.
Thalia S.
I really enjoy this one because it protects against cavities, and has a spearmint flavor which i enjoy more than the blue mint.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Great taste. Leaves my mouth feeling clean without the burn like other mouth wash I have tried. I will defiantly keep using it.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Glen Ellyn
It's mouthwash. Does its job and keeps me fresh. I don't use it too often but I enjoy it when I do! My mouth seems extra clean!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
I love this mouthwash it works very well it's pretty useful and I would recommend it to anyone looking for awesome products.
Mackenzie G.
Mackenzie G.
Osceola, IN
it makes my mouth feel minty, but the only disclaimer is it seems to burn a bit. You can buy them at any SuperMarket before.
lidget d.
lidget d.
sometimes i wake up late and forget to brush my teeth so i will grab my colgate mouthwash on my out for a fresh clean breath
Christina F.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Just felt like any other mouth wash tbh didn't really notice a difference in anything, felt very fresh tho I did like that