BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Marinda B.
Colgate Total in spearmint is my absolute favorite flavor. It's better than all of the other brands combined. The flavor is refreshing and keeps my breath fresh for hours. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Sofia H.
Denver, PA
A great mouthwash that leaves your mouth smelling month and perfectly clean. I usually get it from Walmart but most stores have it in stock. It's a great mouthwash but sometimes it hard to keep in your mouth for too long. Overall I recommend it to everyone.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
It refreshes your mouth after brushing your teeth I like the blue one cause blue means whiter teeth lol
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both love this mouthwash so much and it works great on keeping our mouths fresh
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this mouthwash I use this all the time. I actually have to go out and buy and new one. Mines is running out. I use this every morning when I brush must teeth leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I recommend this to everyone.
Irene K.
Liked the taste and leaves the mouth fresh. I still like scope's taste better but I didn't mind this brand. It was on sale at the time. Will buy it again.
Destiny P.
I love this mouth wash because spearmint is my favorite flavor. Not too harsh on the mouth whereas others may burn your mouth. You can find this at Walmart or in your local dollar store! Totally recommend this product.
Furyal S.
Metuchen, NJ
This mouth wash is in our daily use. We use it every day. Majority of our family uses it as well. We have recommended it so many friends and family and everyone ends up loving it. It doesn't not sting at all.
MISSY M.
Resaca, GA
I like this product. It leaves a very fresh feel in your mouth without burning your mouth off.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Same as any other mouth wash. Minty, freshens breath, cleans teeth. Protects enamel. Found at most retailers