BY COLGATE #26 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target
Estefany R.
I love anything peppermint and so I loved this! It leaves your mouth smelling and feeling fresh for hours!
Kaylee O.
Dallas, TX
I love a good spearmint mouth wash! This is always my first grab at the store and can't stand when I'm out.
Ashley Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love all the mint flavors, it's a great way to make the sting of all mouthwashes have a great aftertaste.
Tena W.
Roanoke, VA
Again, my go to brand. Love Colgate. The results are fabulous. It's not a strong over powering minty taste.
Brittney F.
New Carlisle
I like this one it makes my mouth feel clean and it taste good! I don't like how much it burns my gums tho
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Soo good fresh breathe and leaves a freshened minty breathe sooooo good. My fave product id recommend this
Rachell R.
Adairsville, GA
My favorite! The taste is great and I really feel like it helps get the added extra junk out of your mouth!
Ashley M.
Leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Prevents bad breath and kills germs. Use this frequently as it works.
Ashley A.
Ferriday, LA
This leaves your mouth feeling clean and very fresh! My fav. Is the cinnamon kind though. It taste better.
kaity c.
The taste is soooooo spicy . but I really feel like it cleans out my whole mouth would definitely buy again