BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Karen c.
Karen c.
I use this every morning since toothpaste tastes weird for me and if doesn't really leave a good breath, it just cleans it. This works great and it leaves a good breath for a long time
Morenah F.
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
It leaves the halite really refreshing, however I did not like the fact that at the time of use I burn too much of my good. But in other factors it is a very, very recommendable product.
TERESA C.
TERESA C.
Great tasting mouthwash not to harsh. I like it a lot gets the job done. I'm weird I only like green mouth washes and this is by far my favorite.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
I love the flavor and how fresh my mouth feels after using it. Using nightly before bed I always feel clean when I wake and overall healthier mouth with consistent use!
Xiomara C.
Xiomara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good.... Very fresh and minty after brushing my teeth, I feel extra clean when I gargle and rinse my mouth with this Colgate mouth wash.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
I love the taste of this mouthwash. I use it every morning and night, and I absolutely love it. It gives me very fresh breath and does its job well.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I use this daily. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Also my mouth feels super clean. It's pricey than some other brands but it works great.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Leaves my breath minty fresh and it gives me the confidence of when I'm talking with someone up close, I'm not worried if my breath smells.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Cherryville , NC
I love how fresh my teeth feels after I rinse with this. It's pretty affordable with coupons in Sunday papers most of the time. I'm a repeat user of this product.
Joystar S.
Joystar S.
West Chester, PA
My mouth loves this product. It leaves my mouth so refreshed and clean. I use this every morning and can't leave the house if I didn't.