BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
So I hi I like Colgate total advanced pro shield mouthwash because she's very nice and not nasty
Amina A.
Colgate is my favorite mouth wash brand. Better than listerine. It really keeps your mouth safe and freshens breath for a long time. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash over any of the others. It's cheap and works great.
Lizbeth C.
Houston
I like liked the flavor didn't stick to it because I'm constantly changing my oral hygiene.
Shafon D.
Me and my family deffently enjoy the smell taste and quality of the spearmint mouthwash.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
Debbie H.
Love! I'm an onion and garlic lover ! so well all no that leave the mouth not so fresh ! this product is definitely effective ! prices have gone up lately but I would still buy and recommend the product
Angela S.
Love this product! My teeth feel so clean and my breath smells super fresh. I love to use it because I feel like all the little germs in my mouth are getting killed and washed away.
kary g.
it does the job well but I still prefer listerine. always have and always will! but still very good!
Allison H.
I feel it working as I use it. My mouth feels refreshed after using. The mint taste is also refreshing.
Janica L.
Rock Hill, SC
Loveeeeeeeee it to death it has a great smell is powerful it really works and i saw a difference maybe the first week it was awesom