BY COLGATE #49 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Lauren S.
Spring, TX
Colgate always makes some of the best mouthwashes in my opinion. It makes my mouth feel cleaner, helps with breath freshening and is a good value for the amount that you get. I have only bought this one once before but will probably re-buy it because the flavor is really nice.
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mouth wash is pretty good. It is very refreshing and leaves my mouth with a very clean feeling. I use this daily whenever I have it in my cabinet. There is not really a burn when swishing this product.
Anna M.
Andover, MA
I use this daily (once in mornings, once at night) after brushing, and I've really noticed a different in my dental hygiene! I love the classic minty scent as well....will be using this from now on!
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
i love the refreshing feeling and smell this leaves. it's pretty affordable and last long time! i think it works great and i've seen a change in my teeth. i use it 2 times a day, morning and night!
Sarah H.
I love this mouth wash anything spearmint sign me up! Great job with the flavor and I feel like I can use this after  lunch and have a fresh feeling mouth for the rest of my shift at work. It is important in my job that my breath doesn't smell foul.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
Its a great product altogether. Not too over powering on the mint and alcohol free. What more could you want from a mouthwash? The price is very reasonable and Colgate is a quality brand.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh throughout the day helps with fresh breath and halitosis a staple of my teeth brushing routine would recommend to a friend
Cheyenne P.
San Antonio, TX
This product was an extremely mild mouth wash. I did not see any results nor did my teeth feel any more clean than they were. I used this on a daily basis and I would not buy it again.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this mouth wash! I use it after brushing and flossing and it keeps my breath fresh all day! I find that it does not burn like most mouthwashs. It tastes greatest too.
Michele C.
I love this product because it leaves my mouth super fresh, but besides that since I have braces this actually helps me have a better "wash" since I have the brackets on.