BY COLGATE #76 in Mouthwash

Buy on Target*
Kayli P.
Kayli P.
Hitchins, KY
I was so happy to find that Colgate has a spearmint mouthwash! Colgate has never let me down and neither has this product. I plan on buying this mouthwash for a long time in the future. I use it after I brush my teeth and it works amazing.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I do like this product and brand. I feel that it does the job and does not make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of mouth washes tend to make my eyes water from being too strong, but so far this brand and product does not seem to bother me.
Cody K.
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This mouthwash has a very disgusting taste to it, it kinda taste like raw chicken. And you see the color of the liquid? Yeah. It makes your teeth that color, so if you want to have green teeth this product is great but otherwise, sorry
This mouthwash was great because it made my breath smells very fresh and I buy this all the time this is my go to mouthwash and I haven't found anything better yet I highly highly highly recommend this mouthwash and I would buy again
Amina A.
Amina A.
Colgate is my favorite mouth wash brand. Better than listerine. It really keeps your mouth safe and freshens breath for a long time. I would definitely recommend this mouthwash over any of the others. It's cheap and works great.
Christina  M.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Love this mouthwash I use this all the time. I actually have to go out and buy and new one. Mines is running out. I use this every morning when I brush must teeth leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I recommend this to everyone.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this nearly every morning (I use another brand at night). It truly leaves a clean feeling inside my mouth and the spearmint taste is refreshingly different from other mouthwashes. I love this one. Would totally recommend!
Alyjah D.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
Colgate mouthwash is the finishing touch to my daily routine. It leaves me feeling minty fresh, while keeping my smile in its best condition. This product always meets my expectations and will continue to be a repeat purchase!
Latavia M.
Latavia M.
Spearmint is my favorite flavor for mints or mouthwash. Colgate is one of my favorite brands, I always use their toothbrushes, toothpaste, and mouthwash. As far as other brands I can guarantee that Colgate doesn't disappoint.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
This mouthwash is okay. I find that it's a little too harsh and burns my mouth, but I still managed to use up the bottle. I prefer other brands that aren't as strong, but it does the job of making your breath smell fresher.