BY COLGATE #47 in Mouthwash

Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
I love spearmint! I use mouth wash every single time I brush my teeth. This one whitens my teeth and gives me fresh breath. It also has helped some of my toothaches. I would highly recommend this to others!
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
Love this mouthwash! It eliminates all odor in your breath and leaves it smelling minty fresh! It is both effective and affordable. I bought this at target for only a few dollars. I definitely would recommend this
Iselle L.
Mesa, AZ
This is a really nice product because it helps my mouth feel fresh throughout the day. I use this every morning before I go to school. It's very effective it feels fresh. I would buy this again. I love it .
Iesha W.
Alpharetta, GA
This mouth wash is pretty good. It is very refreshing and leaves my mouth with a very clean feeling. I use this daily whenever I have it in my cabinet. There is not really a burn when swishing this product.
Lauren S.
Spring, TX
Colgate always makes some of the best mouthwashes in my opinion. It makes my mouth feel cleaner, helps with breath freshening and is a good value for the amount that you get. I have only bought this one once before but will probably re-buy it because the flavor is really nice.
Anna M.
Andover, MA
I use this daily (once in mornings, once at night) after brushing, and I've really noticed a different in my dental hygiene! I love the classic minty scent as well....will be using this from now on!
Maisy J.
Coon Rapids, MN
i love the refreshing feeling and smell this leaves. it's pretty affordable and last long time! i think it works great and i've seen a change in my teeth. i use it 2 times a day, morning and night!
Sarah H.
I love this mouth wash anything spearmint sign me up! Great job with the flavor and I feel like I can use this after  lunch and have a fresh feeling mouth for the rest of my shift at work. It is important in my job that my breath doesn't smell foul.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
Its a great product altogether. Not too over powering on the mint and alcohol free. What more could you want from a mouthwash? The price is very reasonable and Colgate is a quality brand.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh throughout the day helps with fresh breath and halitosis a staple of my teeth brushing routine would recommend to a friend